Status: Updates when ever :)

America's Suitehearts

Chapter Two

“I swear if you keep acting up I’ll have Sandman come in here!” Benzedrine snapped at his shadow on the wall as it began to knock things off the table.

‘Ha, what will Mr. Sandman do? He is too busy sleeping. You know Benzedrine; he is only using you for those pills’ Mr. Moth, Benzedrine’s shadow laughed inside his head. Only Benzedrine could hear Mr. Moth because he was a part of him. Mr. Moth wasn’t always part of Benzedrine though. Once Benzedrine was coming up with a medicine to help kids that were afraid of their shadows, and he tested it on himself. Something was wrong with the medicine and turned his shadow evil, now he’s stuck with Mr. Moth forever.

“Sandman isn’t using me!” He yelled back then calmed down a little “Now, Winona is coming over and that means you can’t misbehave cause it will get back to her dad!”

Mr. Moth smirked evilly, ‘Oh the Mayor’s daughter? She will be fun to mess with’

“No! You can’t mess with her! If I get in trouble so do you!” Benzedrine warned as Horse Shoe Crab entered into Benzedrine’s lab. He looked over at Horse Shoe Crab “Can you please go get Sandman for me?”

Sandman felt himself being shaken awake. He let out a groan and rolled away from the person that was trying to wake him. The person grabbed Sandman’s legs and began to pull him out of the bed. Sandman gave up and finally sat up, his tiredness quickly leaving. He let out a sigh that Benzedrine’s pill could wear off that fast. The sound of someone clearing their throat pulled Sandman from his thoughts and he looked up to see his friend.

“Sorry I had to wake you up so early Sandman but Benzedrine needs you right now” Horse Shoe Crab apologized

He nodded and waved Horse Shoe Crab off as he got out of bed. Horse Shoe Crab followed Sandman to Benzedrine’s lab. Sandman hurried in “What is it Benzedrine?”

“Winona is coming over to get stuff about the worlds and I can’t have Mr. Moth messing with her so please stay in here for now” Benzedrine began and Sandman groaned knowing that she was coming over. She was a little kid that was the biggest brat Sandman has ever seen. Benzedrine looked towards Horse Shoe Crab “Is there anything in the house that could get us in trouble? We have to be careful because everything gets back to her dad”

‘The only thing bad in this house is Sandman’ Mr. Moth said in Benzedrine’s head as he vanished from the wall.

“Me and Donnie will do a quick check” Horse Shoe Crab said leaving the lab. Sandman sat down in a chair then looked up at Benzedrine and sighed. He know even though Mr. Moth wasn’t visible he was still bugging Benzedrine.

After a little bit of waiting Benzedrine’s lab doors opened and reveled a little girl wearing a little pink dress and a matching bow in her hair. Don’t let her looks deceive you she was the reason for storms in Hollywood Hills. Sandman let his head fall back and he groaned to himself as she walked over to Benzedrine, “Dr. Benzedrine? Do you have the stuff my daddy needs?”

“Yes right here” Benzedrine smiled handing her a file folder “Everything I have worked on so far should be in there”

“Thank you” She smiled back “He also was curious if you knew what day I could come in for a checkup”

Benzedrine quickly grabbed a notebook on his desk and flipped through it “Um I’m full all month. I’m the only doctor here you know. I just wish you would have asked earlier” Winona crossed her arms and made a pouting face. Sandman looked out the window and watched as the sun was covered with dark clouds. Benzedrine jumped at the sound of thunder from outside “Maybe I could fit you in”

“Thanks so much Dr. Benzedrine” The clouds vanished and Winona smiled up at Benzedrine. Sandman shook his head that such a young girl with a short temper was given control over the thunderstorms of Hollywood Hills. She turned around and glared at Sandman “My daddy doesn’t like you at all. He says you bring the sadness to Hollywood Hills”

“At least I don’t bring rain” Sandman scoffed

“Daddy says rain bring flowers” She snapped back

“That’s only true in the normal world” He rolled his eyes

“Sandman!” Benzedrine whispered harshly. Sandman kept his mouth shut and looked back out the window. Soon Winona skipped out of the lab and back home “Are you trying to let your dark side out in front of her! Her dad thinks your dark side is gone!”

“Sorry Benz. I just lost control I guess” Sandman sighed getting up and leaving the lab “I’m going out for a little bit”

‘What did I tell you?’ Mr. Moth’s voice said in Benzedrine’s head ‘Sandman is the bad thing in this house. He almost got you and him in trouble’