Status: Active and New

Unwanted and Obscure

Chapter 4

He grabbed my backpack from me and put it in his car and ushered me around to the other side. I didn’t even want to go with him but I guess I really didn’t have much of a choice either way. I was going with him whether I liked it or not. And I had a feeling things were only getting started.

“Are you hungry?” he asked me.

“A little” I admitted.

I had been working so hard I had skipped lunch and I was in such a hurry this morning that I hadn’t had anything to eat all day. I didn’t want to tell him that though guessing that he would only laugh and judge me for it.

“So have you been in the library all day” he asked.

“Um yeah, I had an essay to work on” I replied.

“Oh is that why you tried to turn me down? Is it due on Monday?”

“Um no it’s due in a month” I replied slowly.

“Wow you really are a good girl” He laughed quietly. I just glared at him irritated. “I didn’t mean to irritated you I just think it’s just cute that you try so hard, your actually spending your Saturday studying”

I just looked at him. He got cell phone started ringing and his fingers were turning white he was grasping the steering wheel so hard. I was a little anxious just watching him as his eyes changed from caramel to a darker color. He quickly turned the car around making me a little dizzy we were speeding quickly down the road. A little over twenty minutes later we pulled up outside a strip club.

I looked at him my eyes widened, I’d never been near a strip club ever. His eyes lightened a little and he smiled slightly. He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the car.

“What are we doing here” I asked.

“I have some business to take care of and since you are with me you get to tag along.” He replied calmly.

I followed behind him, not too sure about this. Honestly I wanted to be curled up in my bed with a good book or watching tv with Cassidy. The place was filled with smoke and smelled like nothing good happened here. I saw two girls grinding and dropping on poles opposite each other in little to nothing and it made me cringe. I’d never been comfortable with the idea of “intercourse” in fact I barely liked people touching me but that’s just how I’ve always been.

Zayne seemed at ease as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the back. I wasn’t dressed to be somewhere like here, I wasn’t happy about it and I was beyond starving. I felt like my stomach was eating at itself and it wasn’t a pleasant idea. It reminded me too much of high school and giving up lunches because I was chubby and short and hadn’t grown into my body. I still feel like I the haven’t grown into my body but once an issue always an issue in one way or another.

I was knocked out of my own little land by see Zayn start punching some guy. The poor guy was on the floor being held down by the curly haired boy I believed they called Harry. He was shouting at the guy, kicking him repeatedly and I saw blood rush from his mouth I was horrified. I couldn’t help the slight gasp that came from my mouth. He looked so broken, Zayn just kept hitting him, I had to turn around I couldn’t watch anymore. In fact I walked out of the room and went out towards the bar and took a seat on one of the chairs.

What was I doing here? I quickly ran outside. I called a cab seeing as Zayn hadn’t even noticed my disappearance and I went home. I wasn’t meant for this kind of life, I liked to read books and watch black and white movies, I’d seen my fair share of bad things but this was by far something that I didn’t know how to recover from. I didn’t even know the guy but I felt sorry for him. The look on Zayn’s face was one of power, one that I would never want directed towards me which was making me wonder if I made the right choice to ditch him.

I sat on the window sill in my room for I don’t know how long I had lost my appetite earlier and I didn’t see it coming back anytime soon but I knew I would need to eat eventually especially considering it was now nearing almost nine thirty at night. Cass had gone out for the night and I didn’t know when she would return sometimes it was around ten other times it was the next morning but I didn’t mind I was used to being alone.

I had slipped on some weird black and white leggings Cass had bought me and a lovely off the shoulder sweater with a big whit XO written on and my favorite white furry boots. I felt comfortable and way more relaxed. I was nearing ten and I heard the doorbell ring, Cassidy probably left her keys in her room again wouldn’t be a first.

I open the door.

There he stands nice dark jeans, a black too tight t-shirt, and his leather jacket that I have become all too familiar with. His eyes are playful, but I can see a hint of anger in them, I debated just closing the door in his face but he was too quick for me and pushed himself inside. Tonight was no doubt going to be a long night.

He took a seat on the couch and just stared at me for a second; I slowly closed the door and took a seat on the opposite side of the couch. I didn’t want to be the one to break the ice but the question was clearly lingering in my head.

“What are you doing here?” I finally just spit it out, it was like word vomit.

“You have a lovely home” he stated taking in all the photographs and nice furniture we had lying around.

I always liked the house clean and organized which works well because Cassidy can’t clean or organize to save her life. I clean the house every Sunday, so it was a little dirtier today than normal. Zayn looked so normal now that he had removed his leather jackets and I could see a few tattoos littering his beautiful body.

“Thank you” I replied, realizing he was going to ignore my questions.

“You’ve been trying my patience kitten, and that’s not something I like or I am willing to get used to” his eyes were now trained on me, I looked down from them trying to avoid them if at all possible.

“You looked lovely earlier by the way. But I really like laid back you, those pants highlight your lovely little arse” he had moved closer to me.

I blushed and turned my head from him, but he grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

“I think pink looks lovely on you, no need to hide. I have never had a girl blush so much in my presents it really boosts a man’s ego”

The man infuriated me, I got up and opened the door ushering with my hand for him to leave. I wanted a relaxing evening alone to watch movies and eat food I really shouldn’t. He slowly got up but he was all smiles as he did so.

“Are you doing something important this evening?” he asked.

I thought about not answering but decided to indulge him.

“No you are just interrupting my movie night” I replied easily.

He laughed slightly but it was like something clicked for him then, and before I knew it he had me over his shoulder, and the door locked behind me. He sat me in the car and quickly got in on the other side before I could even protest, but even if I could I couldn’t get back in my house right now. I was totally screwed and at his mercy, which I figured is exactly where he wants me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So heres chapter 4, I hope you enjoy this. Let me know what you think. 3 comments for next update!

Here's Rory's outfit.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=116420538

Comment/ Subscribe

XOXO Obscure.