Status: Active and New

Unwanted and Obscure

Chapter 5

We drove for a little while and I didn’t even want to look at him, I was so mad I couldn’t see straight. How could he lock me out of my own house and just take me god knows where. It’s ten at night I could be curled up in a blanket watching a good movie but no, of course not. I don’t know what Zayn wants with me and its irritating more and more as the minutes pass. We were going up town toward some of the richer houses, I wanted to know where we were going but I really didn’t want to ask and I was suddenly very hungry. My stomach gave me away as it gave a small growl.

Zayn looked over at me with a raised eyebrow and I just shrugged. He pursed his lips for a second and this gave me a few second to look him over. His tan skin looked flawless almost too model-esque to be real, his eyes were light, and a smile took over his face making them twinkle. He was lightly holding the steering wheel but you could see his arms were muscular judging by the way they were wrapped tightly in his fitted leather jacket. He made me jealous in a way, I thought him and Cassidy would make a wonderful couple, both of them with their looks would be a forced to be reckoned with. I knew standing he practically dwarfed me which added to his bad boy persona even more.

“Are you done gawking yet doll, I’m guessing you haven’t eaten” he said looking at me with a smirk.

“Sorry, and no I-I- was going to but you rang the doorbell” I replied slowly.

I had never talked to boys really; I mean not attractive ones and especially not ones that scared me like Zayn did. The only boy I have ever really talked to other than my brother is a class mate of mine here who came from the states with me, we went to the same high school and he was friends with my brother. He was handsome but I knew he was never interested in me that way so I thought of him like my brother and never got nervous around him like I do around other people. His name is Aaron and when I was younger I wanted a man like him but I knew he could be brutal much like Zayn so I never wanted much to do with him other than be friends.

I noticed the car pull into a McDonalds, and Zayn looked at me expectantly.

“What would you like Aurora” he asked testing out my name.

“It’s Rory, and I’d like chicken nuggets please” I said.

I hated being called Aurora and I didn’t like the way my chest tightened when he said my name. He chuckled and ordered a lot of food for himself as well. The lady working looked terrified of him but he just smiled and she ushered him on to the next window. After seeing him beat the crap out of that man earlier I definitely know why people were scared of him, I was terrified.

He got the bag of food and handed it to me and then kept driving. Five minutes later we were pulling up in front of a gorgeous house, one that I assumed was Zayn’s. I didn’t want to be in his house I wanted to go home, I wanted him to leave me alone.

“Come on Princess” he said pulling me out of my daydream and the car.

He took me inside a large living room and sat on the couch motioning for me to sit and took the bag from my fingers. The house was beautiful, tan leather couches, beautiful paintings, picture frames on the side tables. I was taking it all in and he was staring at me I could feel his eyes on the side of my face. He handed me my food and I avoided his eyes.

He took me inside a large living room and sat on the couch motioning for me to sit and took the bag from my fingers. The house was beautiful, tan leather couches, beautiful paintings, picture frames on the side tables. I was taking it all in and he was staring at me I could feel his eyes on the side of my face. He handed me my food and I avoided his eyes.

I took a bite out of my nugget slowly dipping it in the delicious barbeque sauce that I could never get enough of. I didn’t really know why I was here so I was keeping my eyes on my food.

“So tell me about yourself” he said.

“I’m 18, my name is Aurora and I would like to go home” I replied coolly.

“Well that’s too bad because sweetheart that’s not what I would like” he replied “Now tell me about yourself.”

“I don’t know what you want to know” I said putting my nuggets down on the table irritated.

“I want to know everything”

“Well I’m not interesting, why don’t we talk about you Mr. Big Time Crime Lord” Sarcasm dripping from my lips.

All of sudden there was a weight on top of me and my cheeks hurt. He wedged himself between my legs and had a hold of my face making me look directly up at him. I was shaking. I couldn’t control it, he terrified me more than anything I had ever experienced.

“Now when I ask a question I expect a proper answer, kitten you have beyond tested my patience today, I have been nothing but gentle with you, but you will have to be punished if you keep this attitude and ignorance up” he said hotly, slowly letting go of my cheeks and pushing a stray strand of hair off my face.

“But if you want to know about me, my name is Zayn Malik, I am 24 years old. I have four sisters and I am not afraid of much of anything. I got a degree in Business when I was twenty and then I took over my Dad’s business and slowly everyone else’s. I’m a dangerous man and you are right to be afraid of me but I won’t hurt you unless you push my hand. Now tell me about yourself”

“I have two siblings, a brother and a sister. I’m going to university for a music degree right now but that will be changing because my parents don’t like it. I’m not anything special and I don’t know why you took interest in me I think you would be better suited to go after Cassidy. I don’t like to talk about myself and you make me utterly nervous. I’m not comfortable around men and you make it ten times worse. I spend my free time reading and listening to music and I’m afraid to fail at anything.”

“I don’t like Cassidy, she is beautiful but you my dear are stunning, innocent and nobody else’s, why don’t we go watch a movie in the other room, and complete your movie night. You’ll be staying here tonight.” He said grabbing my hand and pulling me up and into another room.

“But I want to go home” I replied.

Slap. I felt the sting of my cheek. It hurt a lot, I was pretty sure I would have a bruise in the morning. Tears were stinging at my eyes, but I was refusing to let them fall. I could feel the anger radiating off him. It brought back painful memories and the stinging turned into a tear.

“Lets set some ground rules yeah? One, if I say something you don’t contradict it, get over it sweetheart you’re mine and there’s nothing you or anyone else can do about it, you might as well sit back and accept your fate.” He kissed a tear off my face.

If I was scared before now I was horrified and I felt hopeless. There was absolutely nothing I could do and I didn’t know how to hand it, the tears were leaking from my eyes and I wiped at them furiously pissed at myself for being so weak. I could feel him holding back when he hit me, it was meant as a warning. I knew this was something I was going to have to get used but that didn’t mean I liked it one bit.

He wasn’t going to take me home was the only thing running through my mind. I was going to be staying in this strange man’s home; I felt nervous and tired and irritated all at one time. I sat on the sofa waiting for him to come back with his movie selection. He picked The Heat; I’ve been wanting to see it I didn’t want to admit that though. He stuck the movie in and sat down pulling me closer to him. He was warm and the house was freezing but I didn’t like being so close to him. He smelled amazing, a mix of mint, tobacco and some kind of cologne that had my senses going crazy.

I knew I was starting to drift off it was way past my bedtime most nights I tend to go to bed by eleven and it was now well past twelve. I didn’t want to rest my head on his shoulder but I had nowhere else to go as sad as it was I felt safe as he held me. I felt his lips touch my forehead as I spread my legs out a bit getting more comfortable and slowly falling to sleep. He made a comfy pillow was the last thing that ran through my mind before I hit dream land.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so i realized I had actually left a part of this chapter out the first time i posted it so I fixed that and I profusely apologize for not updating! I have had a lot of problems with my internet and some family health issues, I am so sorry. I will be posting a new chapter tonight here in about probably an hour, StellaBella is the best for keeping me going and I am sorry i haven't been able to update!

xoxo DeficientlyObscure