Status: Active and New

Unwanted and Obscure

Chapter 6

I knew I was starting to drift off it was way past my bedtime most nights I tend to go to bed by eleven and it was now well past twelve. I didn’t want to rest my head on his shoulder but I had nowhere else to go as sad as it was I felt safe as he held me. I felt his lips touch my forehead as I spread my legs out a bit getting more comfortable and slowly falling to sleep. He made a comfy pillow was the last thing that ran through my mind before I hit dream land.

The next morning was a blur, I felt like I was floating and I was set on something soft. It didn’t smell unfamiliar though, It smelled like Strawberries and Green Tea. I woke up in my own bed? I was beyond confused. I looked around, maybe last night was a dream but when I sat up and looked in the mirror on the door I could see a light bruise.

“Zayn brought you in this morning, are you okay, let’s get some ice on you cheek sweetheart I know you bruise like a damn bitch” Cassidy joked trying to lighten the mood that was ominously hanging in the air.

We sat in silence at the table drinking tea, I knew it was Sunday and normally I was jazzed to clean the house but today was definitely an off day. I did eventually find the nerve to clean, it took me a few hours but I got around to it. I went into my room after and started studying, I knew I really didn’t have to work on any of it but I can’t afford to fall behind, I can’t take the thought of my father looking at my grades and them being less than satisfactory.

I was hoping maybe yesterday was a one-time thing, maybe Zayn was just messing with me because he knew I didn’t know the area or what he was capable and that didn’t happen to him very often. Hope that was what I had. I curled into my covers that night listening to the sound of nothing. The house was empty, Cass went out hours ago with some friends from school, she had invited me but I was far too drained to even think of leaving the house.

The week passed in a blur, I avoided going out, focused on my studies, and didn’t stay out after dark and everything seemed to be back to normal. I was happy, I felt a little less stressed but I was having a hard time with my anatomy class. It was hard and it took a lot of effort to stay at the top American schools were so far behind the British University that I was beyond lucky I was actually smart.

Friday came around and Cassidy was begging me to go out but I of course declined, I just wasn’t in the mood. I figured Zayn was done with me but why push my luck right? Friday turned to Monday all too quickly and I was coming out of the library when I saw Liam I believe was his name, pushing some poor guy to the ground, I saw Harry right next to him and quickened my pace.

“You wouldn’t be trying to avoid me Kitten, now would you?” his silky voice asked as he rounded a pillar obviously just getting off the phone with someone as he slid the black device back in his pocket.

“No” I said softly.

“You’re so cute when you lie, your little nose wrinkles a bit to the side, I’ve missed you out and about this last week. I’d seen you a few times before that night I stopped you, always sitting alone at the bar or reading in a corner, so out of place, so wholesome” he said tucking a piece of hair behind my hair.

I gulped.

“Well I had best be going, I have business to attend to. How about a kiss before I go?”

I looked at him with utter disgust he just laughed and bent down to kiss my temple.

“Perhaps another time”

He walked towards the library I had just left. I scurried to the bus stop all too eager to get back home. When Cassidy asked if I wanted to go out that night I decided it really didn’t matter if he wanted me he was going to find me, so I agreed.

I didn’t do much, I just left my burl hair alone taming it a bit so it didn’t look wild. I slid into a bright yellow dress with flowers all over it, a simple grey knit cardigan, some beige tan wedges and put no make-up on other than some EOS lip balm. I put the heart shaped ring and locket my brother had got me around my neck and called it good. I looked so different compared to all the other girls that came to the club. I looked mousy or classy I guess. I was pretty sure no guys ever noticed me; I didn’t understand Zayn’s interest.

Cassidy introduced me to a bunch of her friends and I was happy to meet them but they were all model types like her and it was almost like talking to a bobble head on a dash board. I try not to be judgmental really but sometimes it just happens. I went up to the bar to get away from them all.
“Not really your scene over there, is it Kitten?” He whispered in my ear.

I whipped around so fast I lost my balance, only to have his strong arms wrap around my middle to keep me from falling. I noticed that in my wedges I was finally at his shoulders and I felt a little less intimidated but I knew just what he was capable of so it really wasn’t too much of a difference.

“Please let go of me” I said.

He laughed and ignored me pulling me out to the dancefloor. I didn’t want to be out there I would definitely make a fool of myself, fast beat songs weren’t something I did. He put his hands a little lower on my waist guiding my hips to the beat, it was strange and I felt like my skin was on fire. He chuckled as I gasped when he lightly cupped my ass and I smacked his hands away. I tried to break away but he just wasn’t having it.

“I feel like you don’t do this very often, do you ever just have fun kitten?” he questioned.

I finally got out of his grip and pulled away from him, straightening out my dress.

“I have plenty of fun and my name is Rory not kitten, can’t you just leave me alone, I’m not interesting, I’m not a play toy and I don’t like people touching me” I said haughtily.

“Retract the claws little girl, you don’t want to play with fire, but you are right, you are not a toy, toy’s get passed around, let’s get one thing straight, you are mine and mine alone”

With that grabbed my face and pressed his lips hard against mine making me whimper and allowing him to push his hot tongue in my mouth. He explored roughly and he tasted like something I could never describe in words other than godly and magnificent. I was angry though, he just stole my first kiss. He pushed me away soon after and stalked off with a smirk on his face leaving me confused and sadly very aroused.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so first and foremost I am sooooo sorry for not updating we had no internet for like three weeks because of a wicked storm and then I had some family drama but I am back. I feel like this chapter wasn't great, tell me your thoughts, let me know what you do and don't like, what you would like to see. I re-posted the chapter before this one because i realized half of the chapter was missing and I apologize for not noticing sooner and a HUGE shout out goes to @StellaBella for being amazing and awesome and keeping me motivated to keep posting! You dear are a hero. :)

As always comment and subscribe.

XOXO DeficientlyObscure