Status: Active and New

Unwanted and Obscure

Chapter 7

A few more days had passed and I had heard nothing from Zayn, but I knew that didn’t mean anything he had claimed me as his. I knew better than to run because in every book you read the girl always gets caught and then some sexual form of punishment ensues. Granted Zayn is hot and all but I’m not about to lose my virginity or dignity because I’m stupid.

I figured the best thing to do was wait it out, I knew that eventually I would bore him because let’s face it I’m a boring person who focusses on work and school. I was sitting in the lobby when I heard the commotion, fights occur all the time so I didn’t think much of it until I heard a gunshot.
I carefully gathered my things and tried to figure out the safest route out of the library. I finally figured the side doors would probably be best, I wasn’t sure where the gunshot came from but that’s the closest exit to the bus stop. I slipped my backpack on and hurried out the doors only to stop dead in my tracks.

Zayn was holding a gun, and a kid who couldn’t have been much younger than him was lying in a pool of his own blood. It hurt to look at and the air was coated in a metallic scent that made me slightly nauseous. I couldn’t take my eyes off the scene in front of me, I knew he was dangerous but this was ridiculous, there was a police officer looking on with mild interest like this was a normal occurrence.

His honey eyes met mine and widened a little but then blank no emotion whatsoever. He motioned towards someone behind me and I freaked out as I felt someone grab me and then I felt the slightest prick on my neck before everything when black.

I woke up feeling nauseous again and disoriented, I remembered being drugged so I knew I was somewhere with Zayn. I slowly sat up.

“Careful now darling, you look a little pale.”

The room was dark making it hard to tell where the voice was coming from but I knew it was him.

“Why did you drug me Zayn? I won’t tell anyone what I saw” I started getting very anxious.

He laughed.

“I’m not worried about you telling anyone because nothing would happen I don’t think you grasp the situation. Honestly you’re so smart but very naive. I literally own this town once you step foot here you belong to me. The police won’t help you because they are on my payroll, try going higher and you find yourself in a gutter much like that poor bloke today. He didn’t heed my warnings but enough about that, I wanted you to come home with me without being hysterical and this was the best option.”

Light suddenly flooded the room, and he looked devilishly handsome as always but much more sinister now that I knew the truth.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it had been a year since I thought about this story and I am so sorry everyone! this is really just a snippet of what is to come I just wanted to see if anyone was still interested in this story. So I hope i get some comments and I hope you guys like this.

xoxo
Aj