Everything You Have Done to Me

Highschool...

When I arrived my room finally, I was surprised that I was almost the first one in the room. I checked my watch only to see that about five minutes were left until the lesson would start. Strange. The only other person in the room right then was the strange guy from earlier. I rolled my eyes like the thousandth time for this day as soon as I saw him and sat down in the very back of the room. I was awful at history, so I decided to sit as far away from the teacher as possible, so he wouldn't notice me, perhabs. The emo kid sat like three seats away of my left but also in the very back of the room. He smiled at me when I passed him but I ignored it. I didn't even know whether he was looking at me or not because of his too long bangs. As soon as I sat down I look out my phone and made what ever. I just didn't want him to talk to me. "You're good at history?" he asked suddenly. My god, wasn't it obvious enough that I did not want to talk to him? To wipe out every doubt I put on my earphones instead of answering. I guessed, my point was clear now. I didn't know whether he said something else then nor did I know whether he looked at me or not and I didn't cared either.

Soon, the room filled and happily there were enough people I allready knew, so I hadn't to be alone all the time. Mike sat down right next to as soon as he saw me and gave me a warm hug. Only then I put out my earphones. "Hallo sweety, who's the faggy over there?" He asked laughing as he looked over to the guy who was also listening to some music by then. "No idea, I don't care though." I shrugged. "Hey!" Mike said now louder and pushed the guy to get his attention. "I'm talking to you. What's you name?" he asked an evil smile on his face. The guy hesitated for a minute and looked kind of affraid. "Hello?" he snapped against the guys head "Are you deaf or just stupid?" Mike was laughing about his own joke like mad, so did I. "Danny." the boy said, only a bit over a whisper. I decided to join Mike with his joking around. "What did you say? I can't understand you." I said laughing "My name is Danny." he said now a bit louder. "Naah, I like faggy better." I decided and Mike agreed. "Faggy is it than." Mike said and pattered Dannys back "friendly". Sadly, the time of making fun of this guy was over because the teacher, Mr. Smith, soon appeared and the lesson began.
It came out that this Danny wasn't only a freak but also a swot which did not really helped concerning his status. He acted very shy and even affraid when other people were talking to him. I guessed, that was because everybody was only making fun of him, but when Mr. Smith picked him to say something productiv to the topic, he wouldn't shut his mouth for one second, it was annoying. Once I got to much I just had to say it: "Holy shit, would you just come to the point?!" I yelled and rolled my eyes which made laugh the whole class. "Zoe, would you just being as produciv as Danny is for one time?" Mr. Smith answered which made the class laugh again..but now because of me which I didn't find that funny. When I looked at Faggy then, I saw a little smile creeping into his face. "No reason to smile, dude." I shoot a death glare at him and his smile disappeared immediately. I thought that it was a good thing to show him some respect. This was a good start.
The rest of the lesson was pretty boring. Faggy didn't said one word after that which I found good.

Finally, the lesson was over and I was now allowed to leave the room again. But before I could, Mr. Smith asked me to stay for a second after the rest the class left the room. "Yeah, what is it?" I asked annoyed. "Zoe, I know you and I know that you will be the moving force behind this but I tell you, don't you dare stoping this boy from being good at school!" he whisper-yelled under his breath. "How would you think that? I was just annoyed because he wouldn't stop talking. Really, there's no need to be worried, Sir." I smiled as innocent as possible. "I'll have an eye on you durring my class. You can leave now." he said and packed his things as well.
Well, what I great start in the new year.
Soon, the next lesson was over as well, which was english. I liked english though, I was pretty good at it but nothing special happend. So, I was looking forward to the break because I would see my boyfriend again after one month. Making my way over to the cafeteria I could allready see him from far away. He was waving at me happily and I finally ran into his arms again. He was much taller then me and packed with muscles. He wore his blond hair back with hairspray and wore a jeans and a footballshirt which was presenting his muscels even better. He looked beautiful. "I missed you, babe." he said in a seductive tone and kissed me. My knees started to become week. Before I could say something his eyes paned away from me to something behind me and a smile appeared on his face. "What is going on there?" he said. As I turned around I saw a bunch of people down the hallway which were looking at something. "Dunno. Let's see." I said and pulled him with me by the hand. As we made our way through the lines of people, yelling and laughing, we saw the new guy pushed around by three of Jakes friends, which is the name of my boyfriend by the way. I had to cover my mouth due to the laugher which were about to come out while Jake made his way over to his friends to join them. The four of them were pushing him, using him like a ball while he was trying to hide his Ipot as good as possible. People were laughing and yelled insults towards...what was his name again...Danny.
"Do people like you have a name?" Jake asked him as the four them pinned him against the wall. "Danny" he answered, still hinding his face behind his hair. "Why are you hiding your face, hu?" one of the others asked. "Were you stupid enough to cut your face as well?" everyone, including me, was laughing at that. Then, Jake roughly pulled the hair out of his face only to reveal that there weren't any cuts, only some bruises which Jake and the others caused themselves. Instead, a pair a light blue and green eyes were revealed which looked somehow dead. Even though it looked like he would look at Jake, he actually looked through him as if he would be in trance. Then, he looked at me, a pleading look on his face. I guessed, this was because I was the only one he talk to until then. I wasn't going to help him out of course, I was enjoying this too much but I tore my glare away from him because I couldn't stand this pleading look. They kept pushing him around and making jokes about him and his appeance but they didn't hurt him seriously. Just when he fell on the ground due to their pushing around they started to leave but Jake was the one noticing the Ipot which laid on the ground now. "See what we got here." he yelled to get back the attention of the crowd. The Ipot was one of the very new once, so it had the function to play the music out loud without ear -or headphones. I was surprised that he had one of those. Maybe he had stolen it somewhere. "Let's see what you're into, hu?" Jake threw an evil grin towards Danny. "No please! Please, give it back!" he yelled suddenly. The first time he was talking louder then only a bit over a whisper. "Aww, seems like we've found your weak spot?" Jake asked, his smile grewing wider. Danny kept pleading but it only strengthend Jakes will to torture him. So, he pulled out his waterbotel and opened it. "No. No, please don't!!" he yelled even louder but Jake only pushed him to the ground once more. Then, he laid the Ipot back to the ground, turned it on and pured his water over it until the bottle was empty. Danny kept pleading under his breath but then, after it happend, mainly to himself. The sound of the turned on music which consisted of wierd screaming, slowly disappeared until a little spark signaled that the Ipot was officialy dead. "Aww, don't be sad, dude." Jake said and knelt down next to the then crying guy. "You can steal a new one." and with that Jake came back over to me: "Come babe, let's go." I had to look at Danny some moments longer, how he sat there on the ground his dead Ipot in hands. How could someone be so sad about a destroied Ipot? He was surely overreacting. With that, we left and made our ways to our classes until the day was over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is so bad. :(