Everything You Have Done to Me

Aftermaths

I arrived at home at about 7 p.m. Hell, I spended about three hours in this hellhole over there. The only thing I could think about was my comfortable bed which would greet me in about five minutes. As soon as I entered the house, my father greeted me with a tight hug: "How's the new car going, darling?" he asked, kissing my forhead. "It's going great but I need to put gas in soon...would you?" I asked, putting on the sweetest face I had in store. He looked at me for only one seconde and held 100 bugs in his hands immediately. Squeeling, I huged him again and made my way up stairs to my room but before I could move on, my mum showed up: "Where have you been, sweety?" she asked while making her way over to the coach, I guessed. "Just at this new guys' house. We have to do a project together." I said, hoping that this would be enough for an answer but she was curious by then. "A new guy?" she asked, smiling a little. I rolled my eyes. "What's his name?" "Danny." I just said "I don't like him though. He's wierd...almost creepy." My mum lifted an eyebrow: "So?" "Well, dressed all in black all the time, his hair hanging in his face and he writes lyrics...I mean, come on!" I almost yelled by that and had to laugh a bit towards the end. "You know sweety..." my dad began: "The musicians you are listening to all the way...they write lyrics, too. Though you don't judge them." What was going on here? Why was my dad suddenly against me, as well? Normaly, it was like my dad and I against my mother. Something was going on, I just didn't find out what yet.
"Sure, but those people are musicians, like real once. He is not...he is just a whining freak. Can I go now please?" I asked because I wasn't too curious about what had happened or what was going on.
"I'd rather would like you to sit down with us for a second. In the kitchen please." and without an other word my parents made their way towards the kitchen. Hell, what have I done again?
"So?" I snapped, popping in the chair and my arms crossed in front of my face to show my parents that I wasn't in the mood at all for this kind of conversations. "Well, we got a phonecall today." my mum began. "From your school." Oh no, I slowly but surely guessed what was going on. "Yeah, and?" but I still acted as if I wouldn't know anything. "One of your teachers told me that you're not very nice to some of your classmates, to say the least. He mentioned the word "bullying". I want to tell us something?" she said, also her armes crossed in front of her chest, in a very stern tone. I hesitated, not sure what to say: "Well, there is this guy..." I began but was cut off by my mum again. "Is it this Danny, you talked about earlier?" "Actually yes." I mumbled, still pissed about his bitchy attitude earlier in the day. But I wasn't going to lose this one. "But I swear, I never was an active part in this hole "mobbing" thing. He just kept talking to me and kept annoying me." I yelled, almost cried and tried to make my parents weak. "Well, I think it is clear then. It's his own faul..." my dad said and winked at me just when my mother didn't pay attention but was immediately interrupted by her: "Not so fast" she yelled. "There have to be a reason why the school calls us. I have to do something with it, haven't you?" she starred at me which brought me to my knees "Well..." I hesitated "Possibly...maybe..perhabs...I gave him some names sometimes...but that's it, really!" I sweared, again using the most innocent face I had.
"That is not how we teached you to treat people, Zoe!" my FATHER suddenly yelled which surprised me a lot. "I don't want my daughter to be known as a bad person! This will have consequences." he was pointing at me. The both of them glared at each other and nodded then. "You can leave now. I'll tell you when we figured out a appropiate punishment." I starred at both of the in disbelieve. I couldn't believe that they were freaking out like this because of almost nothing. It's not like I ever did something very bad to him.
Without saying an other word, I stamped up the stairs and threw my door shut behind me which caused a loud bang. Even before I could threw myself on my bed to finally relax, my phone vibrated suddenly. I expected it to be a message by Jess whether I wanted to skype or something but instead, it was an unknown number.

?: Hello. I'm sorry for being so rude earlier.
Was this really...? No, he wouldn't dare, would he?

Zoe: Danny?

?: Yup. I just wanted to say sorry. Good night.

Zoe: HOW IN HELL DID YOU GET MY NUMBER YOU CREEP??!!

Danny: You texted me earlier because you couldn't find my house, remember? :)
Well shit...he was right. I completely forgot about that.

Zoe: Yeah right...Don't you dare using smileys or some shit! We're no friends, don't forget that!

Danny: Sorry. Good night then.
I still was not over with him.

Zoe: I'm not done yet, dude. Thank you for causing me some serious trouble at home, you dick.

Danny: What? Why?

Zoe: You told the teachers or your parents that I'm "bullying" you!!!

Danny: I never did that. Maybe my parents figured out by themselves and the teachers figured that you could have something to do with it. I didn't say anything.

Zoe: What ever you say. Stay awake, my parents are calling.

I wrote hurried and made my way down the stairs, to find my parents still in the kitchen: "So?" I began again, not sitting down this time. Then my dad began to speak: "We talked and we came to an conclusion. First: You wont meet Jess for a while. You will focus on school more, from now on. Second, which is much more important, you will invite this Danny into our house, so that we can have a nice lunch together and then you will apoligize. And Zoe, I hope you mean it, when you say it." With that it was quiet in the room. I couldn't believe that they were really forcing me to meet this guy again outside school. This was pathetic. If they just wanted me to not trouble him anymore, allright. But that? I was about to yell and complain but they wouldn't let me. "And as long as this lunch didn't take place here, your PC will be out-of-order." my mother added. "I need it for the music project, I do with this fucker." I mumbled "Well, then it should happen as soon as possible, don't you think so? And stop talking like that." she snapped at me and left the room which was a signal for me that the conversation was over.
This time I screamed on my way back to my room. It sounded like the door would break when I punched it close. I took my pillow and screamed at it as loud as possible. I couldn't believe that this was going to happen. Danny...HERE! What would other people think? That was, when I remembered that I've told him to stay awake.

Zoe: I hate you, you funking dick!
The answer came immediately.

Danny: What have I done now?

Zoe: You come over here tomorrow. Then I'm out of this shit, you put me on.

Danny: What? Why? What the fuck have I done, like really!?

Zoe: Shut the fuck up and come over here tomorrow after school. I'll send you the adress.

Danny: Uhm...ok? :D

Zoe: Don't. You. Dare. laughing at me!!

Danny: Allright. See you tomorrow then.

I didn't answere to this. Instead, I just lied down on my bed and starred holes into the air. I really didn't know who I should hate more. My parents or Danny. I decided that my parents were the bigger assholes. They forced me to do that not Danny and I somehow believed him that he didn't say anything to his parents or teachers about my attitude.
So, I corrected myself. Today wasn't the worst day in my live.
This day was going to be tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
In the next chapter something cool is going to happen, I can tell :)