Everything You Have Done to Me

Lunchtime! 1.0

I was not abel to sleep properly that night. I didn't know why but it felt as if I would be nervous for some reasons. At about 6 a.m I decided to get up due to the fact that I couldn't sleep anymore anyways. While the hot water from the shower hit my skin I daydreamed about what the coming day could have for me. Maybe having Danny here wouldn't be that bad? No. No, it would be awful. I was sure about that. After going out of the shower I dried myself, put a tower over my head and did my make up. This day, I thought, would be a nice one for wearing the eyeliner a bit thicker then normaly but only a bit and it came out that it looked pretty good, without sounding cocky. For some reasones I needed ages to chose an outfit for that day which normaly only needed about ten minutes but not that day. I decided that my black skinny jeans would look nice in conjunktion with my old chucks which I didn't wear for years. My high-heels would stay at home for one day. For the upper half of my body, I chosed a thight dark-blue top and threw a sweat-jacket over it which was also blue. On my way towards the stairs I met my brother who waved at me "Good morning." he said nicely but before I even could answer I stumbled over my feet and up the stairs.
My head hurted like hell and even before I reached the end of the stairs my parents were allready screaming in shock. Sadly, my father wasn't fast enough to catch me. "Oh my god, are you ok?!" my mother yelled, rushing down to me. My head pounded and my knees hurted. Only then I realised that the jeans was ripped at both of them. Fantastic. "Yeah, only my head hurts a bit." I rubbed it heavily, thanking god that nothing worse happened. "You need something? Shall I bring you a wet towel? Or painkillers?" my father asked hurried, allready on his way over to the bathroom. "It's cool dad, I'll be allright." With that I stood up, kissed my mum and dad on their cheeks and sat down at the table were breakfast was allready waiting for me which I slung down in only seconds.
"How come you're eating properly?" my mother asked smiling from ear to ear. Fact was, I never eat properly because I wanted to keep my shape even though my mum kept telling me that I was becoming to thin. However, today I was hungry and I was going to calm my stomage. "You seem different?" my dad suddenly said, holding his head in hands. "Do I?" I asked in between bites. "Yeah, more relaxed. More down on earth." he said, what was that going to mean?
And then, my brother joined us: "Good god Zoe, you took aweful!" he yelled in between laughers. Why was everybody telling me that I looked so much different? Was it because of the eyeliner? "Shut up." I just snapped without thinking about it twice. I could see how he rolled his eyes but didn't say something. After the both of us finished our breakfast, we packed our bags and left the house for an other day of school.
It was Thursday and that means math for the first two lessons. As you can guess, the time went by much to slowly and I hadn't done my homework which didn't help either. Next: Religions. To be honest, I love that lesson. Not because I am a religious person but first: because I like the teacher and second: because I like questioning everything the church and the bible sais. It is kind of funny to see the teacher getting nervous because she couldn't answer my questions properly anymore. Maybe you know what I mean.
The break was there soon and I made my way up to Jake who didn't notice me at first. "Hello, handsome." I whispered into his ear from behind him. As a respons, he jumped up and turned around but insteat to kissing me and giving me a proper hug, he just hugged me hurried and sat down again, making some space for me. "Something's up?" I asked kind of worried. "Kind of...I got detension and I'm grounded by my parents because of what I and the others did earlier ot this emo kid." he looked really upset, not to say pissed. I knew what he meant of course. "Oh, I'm sorry. I got in trouble with my parents as well but it's not Dannys' fault. He didn't tell anybody." I said without thinking about it. "How do you know?" he looked at me, suddenly looking very concerned. That was, when I got nervous a bit: "I uhm...went to his yesterday because of this music-project. I had to give him my number and he ensured me that he hasn't something to do with it...besides being the victim of course." I mumbled, hoping that he wouldn't be upset about anything. "You two texted?" was the only ting he said. No, not again. Jake was horrorbly jealious sometimes, it was mindwrecking. "Yes...but I only told him over and over again that I hate him. That's all." I explained hurried. "Yeah...sure." one can tell that he was pissed but I didn't want to deal with it to be honest. His jealousy was ridicolous, so it wasn't worth it. I mean, in the end, we were still taling about Danny...so it WAS ridicolous.
For the sake of everyone, the break was over soon I could make my way over to the room where my history lesson would take place. I remembered the evening before and how my father told me how disappointed he was about my behavior and to be honest, it hurted somehow hearing him saying that. He used to be the one who was allways on my side and suddenly he was against me. So, I decided to leave Danny alone from then on. I still wouldn't like him of course, why should I, but I would leave him alone as long as he would, too. I guessed, this was fair.
So, I entered the room where I was suposed to be and took a seat on my chair. Danny arrived soon and gave me a weak smile while he passed me but I ignored it. As I said, I would leave him alone, not more, not less. The lesson went by as allways despite the fact that Danny didn't say anything throughout the lesson as allways which I was thankful for but then I remembered what my teacher told me some weeks ago. So, I decided that I should write a little note for Danny:

Zoe: Don't hold it back. I wont say anything, I'm tired of it.
I gave him the little shiet when the teacher wrote something down, so that he wouldn't notice.

Danny: Thank you. Sorry for reminding you, but I need your adress...
He gave it back to me as inconspecuous as possible. I read it and rolled my eyes playfully before writing down my adress and giving it back to him. When he read it, a small smile crept into his face and soon after he wrote something down again.

Danny: Thank you. Uhm...may I say something?
He gave it back, looking kind of nervous. I started to become a bit annoyed again but let him say whatever he wanted by only nodding insteat of answering. A short smile appeared on his face again and two dimples on his cheeks, I only noticed by then, showed up. When he gave the letter back to me and when I read it, I blushed heavily.

Danny: You look beautiful today...
I did not answer to this one. I didn't even looked at him after I read it. I just ignored it, keeping my pokerface. I knew that he was disappointed by that but that was my plan. I didn't know what his reasons were but I was sure that I wanted him to stop being so unbelievable nice. He had a plan, I just didn't figure it out by then.
The rest of the lesson went by as allways only that Danny now was lifting up his hand again. I didn't talk to him and he didn't talk to me, just like it was ment to be.
The rest of my lessons went over soon and while I made my way back to my car to drive home, I met Jess: "Hey, sweety!" I heard her yell from my left. Turning around I answered: "Hey, what's up?" and hugged me quickly. "Not much. I've heard I have to meat faggy for a project?" she asked, a pitiful look on her face. I needed some seconds to remember that "faggy" was a name we gave Danny once. "Uhm yeah...it's shit but I'll survive it." I just said. Jess slapped my back playfully: "Haha, kick his ass for me ok?" she laught even though I didn't really got why. Nothing funny happened. "Yeah sure." I said with a smile and waved her off, hoping that I could finally go home but before my car was reachable, jess yelled something after me: "Hey Zoe, see who we've got here!". Closing my eyes I turned around again, hoping that it would not be Danny, she was talking about because I really wasn't on the mood of fighting. Not with him, nor with Jess... . But sadly, god wasn't on my side that day. So, Danny stood there, his hands in his pockets, head hanging down as allways while Jess was making fun of him.
"Helloo?" she asked, snapping Dannys' head. "Is something in there?" she was laughing like hell while I, on the other hand, wasn't in the mood for laughing about shit like that. I was wondering why Danny wasn't abel to help himself. Instead, he just stood there and let her doing what ever she wanted. "Hey Zoe, did you ever realise that his face actually is pretty sweet?" Jess asked, pushing the hair out of his face. "I did." I mumbled suddenly a little bit too serious, before I covered my mouth with my hands out of surprise. Jess was starring at me as if she had just seen a ghost. "Where you serious?" she looked at me concerned and lifted one eyebrow. This was my chance to pull myself out of this situation: "Of course not!" I yelled and fake-laught as good as possible while a small, almost not noticable, smile appeared on Dannys' face. "But sorry, I have to go...prepare lunch and stuff like that." I excused myself giving Danny a little smile which I hoped Jess wouldn't notice and even though she really didn't notice, she looked sceptical. "Allright." she said hesitately and hugged me good-bye. "Will we meat later?" she asked before I could finally leave. "No sorry, I have much to do. Maybe an other day." I winked and waved at her and disappeared as fast as possible inside of my car to finally drive home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the filler but it has some hints in it which makes it not that useless :D