Status: NEW STORY! :P

Somewhere

There's a place for us...

'Jack!' Alex said, surprised. Holding open his bedroom window so that his boyfriend could slip through silently.

'I've missed you so much baby.' Jack cried, pulling Alex into his chest as soon as his feet touched Alex's cold wooden floor.

'So have I!' Alex said, smiling as he pulled away to gaze lovingly into Jack's eyes. 'How did you get away?'

You see, Alex and Jack have a rather odd relationship. Both of their parents completely forbid them from even being together in the same room let alone them being in a relationship. Both boys come from respectably wealthy families and their parents would be suitably embarrassed if people found out about their sons being gay, so once or twice a week, they would both ask to go to bed early, feigning illness, so that they could quickly make their way onto their balconies, climb down the trees that stood behind it and silently make off into the night. Unseen and unheard by their overly strict parents.

They had a few different meeting points: One was Alex's or Jack's bedroom; another being a secret den in the forest that they had both built way back when they were best friends in their private elementary school. Alex was 17 years of age and Jack was only 16, meaning that they were not allowed, by their parents, to make their own choices or even move out.

'I love you so much, Lex.' Jack cooed, pulling Alex underneath him onto the elders bed.

'Alexander William Gaskarth!' Alex's dad, Peter, yelled loudly from downstairs.

Jack looked frightened and alarmed, grasping hold of Alex's hand as if it would protect him. The last time Alex's parents found Jack and Alex having sex in his bed, Peter beat Jack to a pulp, warning him that if he ever stepped foot into this house without his parents guidance at all times, then he would send Alex away so they would never see each other again. No matter how scary that threat was, they just couldn't resist breaking all of the rules and meeting. One night, after they had been particularly intimate, Alex sighed, rolling onto his back and saying, 'This is all going to end in disaster...' Unfortunately for them, he was right...

'Alexander! You answer me this second or I am going to come up there and drag you down by your God damn hair!' Peter yelled again and both boys could hear the creaking of the stairs as he walked up them. Luckily for them, Alex's bedroom was at the far end of the corridor on the top floor, out of sight and hearing distance from his parents room. When they moved in, just over a year ago, Alex picked this room especially for himself and Jack, so that they could have privacy for their 'alone times'.

'Sorry, babe. You're gonna have to go.' Alex sighed, pressing his lips forcefully against Jack's.

'Aww, but Lex. I was really looking forward to having you all to myself tonight.' Jack whined. 'Can't I just hide outside until you come back?'

Alex pondered for a moment before saying, 'Yeah, I suppose so... Stay on the balcony, away from the windows, though.'

Jack nodded and quietly opened door connecting to the balcony. Once outside, Jack closed the door behind him and ducked down near the railings, away from the windows, just like Alex had told him.

'ALEXANDER! YOU OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!' Peter shouted viciously, hammering onto Alex's solid oak bedroom door.

'Right away, father!' Alex said frantically, rushing towards his door to unlock it.

Peter burst through the door, scanning the room with squinted eyes before turning to his trembling son.

'Why was the door locked, Alexander?' He asked accusingly.

'Oh... Urm... I was uh... Getting changed...' Alex squeaked, walking backwards slightly.

'Don't you lie to me, son!' He shouted. 'Where is he?'

'Where is who?'

'You know exactly who! That 'boyfriend' of yours.' He sneered, pushing past Alex to look under his bed and in his wardrobe. Alex was silently praying to God that his dad didn't look outside.

'God damn it, Alexander! You tell me where he is now!' Peter ran towards Alex's bathroom, flinging open the door with force.

'He's not here, father!'

'Yes, he is! I know he is! And I'm going to find that son of a bitch! You know full well that he is banned from this house!'

'Well good luck trying to find him because he's. Not. Here!' Alex spat, glaring at his dad.

Peter shot a threatening look towards his son before he stomped over to the balcony door. Alex swallowed hard, fearing the worst. He was certain that if his dad found Jack then that would be the end of both of them.

Once at the door he tested the handle, grinning widely as the door swung open, letting the cool summer evening breeze drift in.

'Aha, I've found you!' Peter called out into the night, stepping out onto the balcony. Alex felt his stomach drop and his palms grow sweaty.

'Huh?'

Alex stepped further out of the door to see no sign of Jack whatsoever. He turned to face his dad slowly, smiling triumphantly.

'See. I told you Jack isn't here...'

He quickly pushed past Alex and made his way back into his sons room before slamming the door shut behind him, it crashed against the door frame with a resounding bang that almost shook the whole house. The two boys didn't need to worry anymore, they were safe.

'Jack?' Alex called out into the night.

'I'm... I'm down here, Lex.' Jack whispered. Alex frowned, scanning the area and seeing no presence of his boyfriend. 'Look down.'

Alex did as Jack said, spotting Jack's hands gripping on to the edge of the balcony were the younger boy was hanging from.

'Jesus Christ, Jack!' Alex gasped, rushing over to aid his boyfriend in helping him back up to safety.

Once both of Jack's feet were securely planted on the ground he ran towards his him, pulling him into his chest.

'I'm just lucky that I can hold my own body weight.' Jack laughed shakily. 'Maybe we should take this back inside... You know. Just in case...'

'Yeah, okay then.' Alex smiled, leading Jack back into his room locking both of his doors and drawing the curtains closed before throwing Jack onto his bed, then climbing on top of him.

Jack left early in the morning. Careful not to show any signs that he had ever left his house, as he sneaked back through his bedroom balcony. Jack only live 2 blocks away from Alex, so it was relatively easy for them to make it to see one another without being caught.

It was a warm Monday evening in the middle of August, a year had passed since the two boys were almost caught together and they were both now 18 years of age. The Gaskarth family and the Barakat's were invited to an old family friends manor house and, of course, Alex and Jack would be there to accompany their parents. They were both excited to see one another as they had not been in contact for at least a month - Alex was caught sneaking out one night and was made housebound by his parents.

Alex was possibly the most excited out of the two as this was the night that he was going to propose to Jack. They had already made plans to run away together, buy and house and start a family. Alex thought that this was the perfect night to begin their forever.

As Alex and his parents made their way to the venue, Alex held the ring he was going to present to Jack inside a delicately carved mahogany wood box. The ring was a simple, yet stunning, platinum band with Alex's and Jack's initials printed on it; a heart connecting the two names; as he knew that Jack wouldn't want something overly extravagant. Alex wanted tonight to be absolutely perfect so he planned it in advance - Making a few calls to different people to help make tonight special for the both of them. Alex purposely brought his car so that when the time was right, and both of their parents were distracted, he could meet up with Jack and take him to his planned destination. The only problem was, was that both of their parents would be keeping a very close eye on the both of them.

'Alexander, how good it is to see you again! My, you've grown! How old are you now?' Alex's aunt cried, running towards her nephew to plant a sloppy kiss on his cheek.

'I turned 18 in December.' Alex smiled, not wanting to seem rude, even though he just wanted to find Jack and get the hell out of that place!

'Oh my goodness! The last time I saw you, you were only 10. Gosh, how time flies!' She laughed, starting to converse with Alex's parents. Alex saw that as a chance to escape, so he took it. Turning away from his parents to sneak off in the opposite direction and hopefully find Jack.

'Where do you think you're going, Alexander?' Peter called. Alex huffed in failure, spinning on his heel to face his parents and walking back to them with a sulk on his face.

'I was going to see if I could get a drink.' Alex said.

'Well, Honey, could you wait just a bit because there is someone that we'd really like you to meet.' Alex's mom, Isobell, smiled.

When Alex's parents informed him that his 'mystery' person had arrived, they made their way over to them.

'Alexander, I'd like you to meet Lisa Ruocco - Your future wife.' Isobell, squealed in delight. Alex glanced over to Lisa. She was very pretty and looked about the same age as him, but Alex was gay and he knew for certain that this was not the person the person that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. Screw his parent's arranged marriage, he wanted to be with Jack and only Jack.

'Mom, Dad, how many times do I have to tell you? I. Am. Gay!' Alex shouted, angry that they would embarrass him like that.

'Stop messing about Alexander - We know you are not. Now go, run along and talk to Lisa.' Isobell laughed shakily, as she knew that her son meant what he said.

'No! You obviously don't know anything about me because if you did, then you would know that the only person that I want to be with and the only person that makes me truly happy is Jack! I love him and I have done since I was 13 years old!' Alex yelled, attracting the attention of everyone in the room. 'Do you two even love me?'

'Of course we do, son. But there is no way that we can allow you be with Jack! It's not natural. A marriage should be between a man and a woman! So you will be marrying Lisa.' Peter growled, grabbing Alex's shoulders harshly.

Jack and his parents stood close by. Alex grinned at Jack when they made eye contact, motioning for him to wait for him outside.

'I've had enough of this bullshit! I'm leaving!' Alex yelled, marching out of the building.

Jack was waiting patiently outside for him, having just sneaked away from his family.

'Hey.' Alex grinned, pressing his lips against Jack's briefly.

'Hey, Lex.'

'I've missed you.'

'Me too, baby.' Jack sighed, pulling Alex into his chest.

Alex walked over to his car, shouting for Jack to follow suit.

'Let's get out of here.' Alex laughed, pressing his foot down heavily onto the accelerator, speeding off into the night.

'Where are we going? I don't have the keys to my house.' Jack asked, resting his hand on Alex's thigh and stroking it softly.

'Somewhere special... Somewhere no one will be able to find... Somewhere that we will finally be able to be together.'

Jack smiled at his boyfriend, moving his hand over to grasp Alex's, the one that was not controlling the car.

About 10 minutes later, Alex's phone buzzed, it was his dad. He sighed, turning over his phone to look at the screen -

To: Alexander

From: Dad

Alexander, where are you? We know you are with Jack. Your mother and I, as well as Jack's parents, are very concerned about both of your whereabouts.

Alex scowled down at the message, scoffing before turning it off, ripping the simcard out and throwing it out of the window, so when his parents contacted the police they wouldn't be able to find them.

After over an hour long journey they finally arrived at their destination. The sun had just begun to start setting, creating a beautiful pink colour, below the bright orange, in the horizon. Alex killed the engine and opened the car door, making his way round to Jack's side to let him out.

'Ready?' Alex smiled, taking hold of the taller boy's hand.

'Yeah. But I don't know where-'

'Shh, shh, shh...' Alex hushed, starting to walk towards an orange flickering in the distance.

When they arrived, Jack nearly fainted -The place was absolutely stunning. Little orange lanterns stood, outlining the edge of the large wooden pier where, moored in, a little white boat sat patiently.

'Alex!' Jack screamed, pressing his lips against the elders. 'This is beautiful! I love you so much.'

'If you love me now, just wait until you see my next surprise!' Alex chuckled, leading Jack, by hand, down the wooden pier.

'How did you plan all of this?' Jack asked, as Alex helped him into the small boat, motioning for the man to start rowing.

'With great difficulty!' Alex laughed, passing a flute of champagne to Jack.

Jack squinted his eyes as he could see an outline of what he thought to be a little house. As he got closer he realised that he was right and gasped, catching Alex's attention.

'You like it huh?'

'Oh my God, Lex... Fuck... It's amazing!' Jack squealed as the boat reached the shore and Alex pulled him up and out. They made their way up to the door of the quaint little cottage and opened the door, stepping inside and closing it behind them. It was decorated beautifully and fully furnished.

'This is our home now, Jack. They will never find us here. I swear to you that we will be happy. We can start a new life together. I love you so much and I can't even begin to imagine what my life would be like without you in it. You are my everything, Jack and I know for certain that I want to spend the rest of life with you.' Alex got down on one knee, producing the box from his pocket and showing it to Jack. 'Jack Bassam Barakat, will you marry me?'

'Fuck yes!' He laughed. As Alex blabbered on about how much Jack means to him.

'Shut up and kiss me now!' Jack shouted, throwing his arms round the elder and pushing him into the couch.

And that was how the two boys begun their perfect piece of forever.

Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.'

Mature love says: 'I need you because I love you.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
-

A/N ~ Sorry that I hven't been writing for a while. I have been super busy since Christmas and I just haven't had the time! I went to see All Time Low on Thursday! BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE! I met Jack and Adam Elmakias! HOLY SHIT!