Miss Missing You

october 28th, 2013

5:24 pm

Mike

I'm so angry, I don't know what to do with myself. You're draining me. I can't even see the page because of my tears and my hands are shaking. I can't deal with this, not right now, Jaime is coming over soon, he can't see me like this, but I fucking forgot that today is your fucking day, i'm so sorry!

Fuck! No

And I planned to visit you today, every day, because it's your god damn day, but no, I had to fucking forget what day you left me forever stranded in this god damn world a year ago after you swallowed that entire bottle of valium and my fucking oxy, I needed that, it was for my shoulder, and then the sound of the glass shattering downstairs, that fucking sound, you and your fucking whiskey, I didn't even go downstairs to check, it's all my fault, I just thought you'd broken a glass or something, but instead you ripped my heart out when I found you.

You fucking jerk, fuck, I can't do this, I hate myself for not hating you after you did that, i'm so fucking done living in a world without you, Michael Christopher.

I'll see you on the other side.

Forever and Always.
Tony
♠ ♠ ♠
**sorry I haven't updated in ten days, I lost the little notebook I keep this story in. also don't murder me after this chapter i'm so sorry you guys are going to hate me. don't do that please