Handsome Devil

Rule #1: Never trust anyone.
Rule #2: Never run away from Him, that only provokes Him.
Rule #3: Never tell anyone about Him or Us.

Coraline Rio, the freak of her town, is becoming freakier by the moment. She has powers unlike anyone else, but she can't remember why or how she got them. Her memories have been erased by a man that haunts her dreams, the same one who holds all the answers to her questions. She meets Kyle after obtaining a job as a maid in his house. There, she finds a dairy of a dead girl who claims to have known Coraline.

If that's not crazy enough, she soon begins to hear her. Together--and with the help of Kyle--Coraline is slowly able to recover her memories and other hidden powers. Once her memories fully resurface, will she be able to stop the very man that haunts her, will she overpower him and get her revenge? Will she open her heart to Kyle or will she walk away from her first experience of love? Hearts will be broken, lives will be lost, powers will be awakened and love will control all.

This is not a love story, this is a story of love. You don't have to fall in love to discover it and you certainly don't have to believe in love to experience it.