Status: might make this into a series, just needed to get this out

Auburn

1

"No, stop. Please."
I closed my eyes as I felt his tongue against my cheek. He only smirked.
His left hand was holding both of my hands above my head, the other was beneath the hem of my shirt. He pushed me a bit more against the wall.

"Look at you." He said, his face was closer. So close. His face, his eyes, his lips were mere millimeters away from mine.

He breathed in.

I hated him. and yet I loved him.

It was this blood. The blood coursing through my veins that made me twisted.
I hated him and yet I loved him. Stockholm syndrome, they might say.

The same goes for him.

He hated me and yet he loved me.

Our reasons might be different. It might be similar. Who knows. The line's too vague.

"Please, not now. I...Please. Stop. Let's just stop. This. Please. I don't want this anymore." I tried freeing my hands from his grip.

"Do you really want me to release this?" His forehead was against mine now. I couldn't breathe. I felt like I'd take all of his oxygen if I did so.

"Please."

He grazes my lips with his, his hands now under the hem of my shirt, feeling, touching my skin.

Grazing.

Just grazing.

I turned my head away from him. My heart's beating fast. This intimacy was killing me. My heart was about to burst from the pounding of it. "Don't tease me."

"Don't deny it. You love it. You." His right hand was now on my face, softly touching it, afraid to break me, as if he didn't already. He turns my face to his and softly, just ever so softly, gives me a peck on the lips.

"Want it."

I looked into his eyes. He's a monster but it's times like these that you forget that he's a tyrant. I almost got carried away. I love him and it hurts because he has broken me and I doubt that he could ever repair it.

A tear falls from my eyes and I kept it closed. I can't bear this anymore.

"Please, let me go. Brother."

I felt his grip loosen and heard his footsteps until there was nothing to hear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are highly appreciated.
Continue or???