Status: Completed

The Broken Ginger

The First Day

*Alan's P.O.V.*
I walked to my locker and saw a guy standing next to it. He was slender and had a couple tattoos. He turned around and I held back a gasp. (Did I forget to mention I was gay?) He had short brown hair, dark brown eyes and he was wearing a Slipknot shirt with black ripped skinny jeans. "Hey, I'm Austin." he smiled. "I'm Alan." I said quietly. "What class do you have?" he asked picking up his backpack. "English." I locked my locker. "Me too. I'll show you where it is." he said. I grabbed my backpack. I wonder why he's being so nice. When we got to the classroom, I sat next to him. He helped me throughout the class. We had a few more classes together. My last class which I also had with Austin was music. Austin did unclean vocals. I can play guitar. After I got my stuff out of my locker, Austin walked up to me. "You can really play guitar." he smiled. "Thanks." I blushed. "I gotta head home. Bye Austin." I smiled. "Ok. Bye Alan." he smiled back. I walked home. I walked into the house and saw my dad in my bedroom doorway. He beat me like usual. I limped to my room and collapsed on the bed, too tired to clean myself up.