Status: Completed

The Broken Ginger

Justin

*Justin's P.O.V.*
Alan and I used to be best friends. I had to move a few years back because my parents couldn't afford the house we were living in. My dad was killed in a car wreck a year ago. I haven't been the same. I put on a brave face and hoped that my first day at my new school would go ok. When I walked to my biology class, I saw someone with orange hair and a black hoodie. No way! It was Alan! I tapped his shoulder. He turned around and gasped when he saw me. "Justin!" he hugged me. I laughed and hugged him back. "I haven't seen you in forever." I smiled. "I know right!" he laughed. "Justin, I want you to meet Austin." he smiled at someone behind me. I turned around and was met by a tall man with a friendly smile. "Austin, this is Justin, he was my best friend for years." Alan said to Austin. "So this is the Justin I've heard about." he laughed. Alan blushed. We walked into class. During lunch I learned that me and Alan had the same classes. I got to know more about Austin. They were dating and it was their eight month anniversary. I told them congratulations. I went home to my own personal hell full of my mom's abusive words and drunken slurs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter for tonight! Please comment and subscribe. :)