Status: Completed

The Broken Ginger

Why? Part 1

*Alan's P.O.V.*
The bell rang signaling the end of my physics class with Justin. He stood up. I gasped when I saw his thigh through a rip in his skinny jeans. "Justin." I looked at him. He adjusted his pant leg to hide the scarlet lines. He looked down at the ground, ashamed of himself. I remembered, I used to be like him. "We need to talk about this." I whispered. He nodded. Justin was quiet during biology. We got to lunch. "I want to talk to both of you about this." Justin told me. "Ok." I gave him a sad smile. Austin wasn't going to take this too good. I can tell he loves having Justin around and when they are near one another they're attached at the hip. Austin found out about my past the night we first made love. The only other time I've ever seen him look so pained was when I told him about my father. At lunch, we invited Justin over. I could tell Austin knew something was wrong with Justin. The day went by fast. We got home and introduced Justin to Austin's dad. We went to our room. I could see that Justin was nervous. We set our backpacks down and all three of us laid down on the bed. "So, what do we need to talk about?" Austin asked softly. Justin took a deep sighed. "I... I don't know how to say this." he closed his eyes tight. I suddenly remembered that I would always play guitar for Justin when he got like this. I shot up and grabbed my acoustic guitar. I started playing a song I made for him back when we first met. He started to calm down.