Status: Completed

The Broken Ginger

The Dance Part 1

*Time skip 2 months later*
*Austin's P.O.V.*
I can't believe that the school year is almost over. The dance was in two weeks. Alan was out with Justin and I was with Shay. "Austin?" Shay asked. "What?" I looked at him. We were at the beach because we both love surfing. "I want to ask Justin to the dance." he blushed. Awwwww. "Does Shayley have a crush on Justin?" I playfully teased him. "Shut up." he groaned. I laughed. "But seriously. I really like Justin." he sighed. "He likes you too. He tries to deny it, but he sometimes voices his thoughts without knowing it." I chuckled. I remember when I first found out Justin like Shay.
*Flashback*
We were watching movies when Justin said something that shocked me and Alan. "I wonder if Shay would go to the dance with me." he sighed. Me and Alan looked at each other. Later on we decided not to tell him.
*ENd of flashback.*
"Ask him. I know he'll say yes." I smiled. My phone started ringing. Alan. "Hello." I answered. "I stole Alan's phone! Give me to Shay please." Justin said. "Ok. Just a second." I told Justin. "Shay. Justin." I handed him the phone.
*Shay's P.O.V.*
"Hello?" I asked. "Hey Shay. I was wondering if you maybe wanted to come to the dance with me?" he asked shyly. I started smiling like an idiot. "Yes. I will." I said. "Awesome! I gotta go. I think Alan knows I stole his phone. Bye Shay!" he sighed. "Bye." I hung up and handed Austin his phone.