Status: Completed

The Broken Ginger

The Dance Part 3

*Alan's P.O.V.*
Me and Justin were picking out suits for the dance. "I really like this one." Justin showed me a white tux with a black tie. I nodded. I chose the opposite, a black tux with a white tie. We payed for everything. We were driving home. "I can't believe he said yes." Justin broke the silence. I just laughed.
*Time skip the dance*
We were dancing to shitty music and just having a good time. A slow song came on. I was dancing with Austin when I saw Shay and Justin dancing. "Austin. Look." I turned my head towards the two. Austin looked at them and smiled.
*Austin's P.O.V.*
It was nice to see Shay happy again. He was really down after his last relationship. (Shay's bi.) She left him by moving to Utah and texting him saying they were over. Shay was never the same. I looked at Alan. He looked amazing. "I love you." I whispered. Alan looked at me. "I love you too." he smiled. The song stopped. The school president walked onto the stage. "Now we announce our prom king and queen!" she said happily. "Now, our nominees are, Justin Trotta and Shayley Bourget, Austin Carlile and Alan Ashby, and finally, Philip Manansala and Anouk Walther." she said as pictures of the couples passed by. "And our winner is... Austin Carlile and Alan Ashby!"she cheered. I grabbed Alan's hand and walked to on stage. I took the crown and Alan got the tiara. "Awww. Your my ginger princess." I teased. Alan rolled his eyes. We spent the rest of the night talking to the guys.