Status: Completed

The Broken Ginger

Moving Out

*Austin's P.O.V.*
We got the last of our stuff into my car. We said goodbye to my dad. We got into the car. Alan had Nala in her cage on his lap. It was about a twenty minute drive to the apartment. When we got to the apartment, Alan took Nala inside. He came back out. We started unloading everything. That took about an hour. We moved the bed into our room and laid down for a few minutes. "I can't believe it. We have our own place." Alan smiled. "Me neither." I looked at him. He is adorable. "Lets get the rest of our shit unpacked and put away." he got up. I laughed and followed him. After about 2 hours, everything was put away. "I'm so tired." Alan whined. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him. He looked at me and made grabby hands. "Carry me." he pouted. I chuckled and picked him up bridal style. He wrapped his arms around my neck and rested his head on my shoulder. I love this. Just holding him. I got to the bedroom and Alan was already asleep. I put him on the bed.
*Alan's P.O.V.*
I wasn't really asleep. I got back up and took my skinny jeans off. "You little shit." Austin snorted. I laughed and crawled under the covers. I felt the bed dip and Austin pull me close. I smiled. I feel so safe in his arms. "I love you. Goodnight Austin." I yawned. "I love you too. Good night Alan." he kissed the top of my head. I fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.