Status: Completed

The Broken Ginger

What In The Hell Happened

*Alan's P.O.V.*
I woke up to Nala meowing. I got dressed and put more food in her dish. I looked at Austin. He was smirking. "You were awake the whole time weren't you?" I crossed my arms. "Maybe." he chuckled.
*Austin's P.O.V.*
Alan shook his head. "If you wanted a show, you could've asked." he blew me a kiss and walked out of the room. My jaw dropped. I took a shower and got dressed. I walked into the living room. Alan looked at me. "Keep it down next time! I heard you over the TV." he whined.
*Alan's P.O.V.*
Austin blushed furiously. "Are you going to screw with me all day?" he groaned. "Maybe." I smiled. He sat by me. "I love you." I put my head on his shoulder. "I love you too." he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close. My phone started ringing. I groaned and moved away from Austin. I grabbed my phone. Shay. "Hey Shayko." "Alan! I need you and Austin to get to my place as quick as possible!" he sounded like he was crying. "What happened!?" I shot up. "I'll explain everything when you get here. Hurry up please!" he rushed. "Ok. We'll be there in a few." I hung up. "Shay's. Now." I told Austin. He got up and put his shoes on. We drove to Shay's well over the speed limit. "What in the hell happened?" Austin asked. "Shay said he'd explain everything when we get there." I bit my lip. I'm scared that something horrible happened.