Status: Completed

The Broken Ginger

The Song

*Austin's P.O.V.*
I was so happy when I found out that not only would I be partnered up with my best friends, but also Alan. It was me, Shay, Phil, Tino and Alan. I was eating dinner when mom broke the silence. "Who is he?" she asked. Wow. My mom could always tell if I liked someone. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to pretend she's wrong. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Don't play dumb. I know you have a crush on someone and I want to know who he is." she laughed. "How do you always know this stuff?" I groaned. "I don't know." she shrugged. "Why do you want to know so badly?" my dad asked. " Because I'm curious. Now tell me. Who is this boy that is making you smile like an idiot?" she looked at me. "Alan. He came here this year." I shrugged. "C'mon. Details." she pried. "Fine." I rolled my eyes. "He's a ginger. He has a nose ring like mine, we have the same taste in music, he plays guitar and he's just adorable." I blushed when I said the last part. "Awww." my mom smiled. "Oh yeah. We have a music project so Shay, Phil, Tino and Alan will be coming over tomorrow." I got up and put my plate in the sink. "Ok. I can't wait to meet this Alan." my mom laughed. I rolled my eyes. I said goodnight to my parents. I walked upstairs. I can't wait to start working on this song. I changed into sweat pants and curled up under the blankets.