Status: Completed

The Broken Ginger

Couldn't Stay Away

*****SMUT WARNING*****
*Alan's P.O.V.*
I felt someone gently shaking me. "What?" I groaned. "Wake up. You've been asleep for like, two hours." Austin laughed. "Really!?" my eyes went wide. Austin nodded and laughed harder. I got up and went to take a shower. I got undressed while the water warmed up. I stepped in and relaxed under he warm water. I heard the bathroom door open and shut. Austin wrapped his arms around me. "Just couldn't stay away from me could ya?" I said cockily. Austin moved so he was facing me. "That, I love you, and I want to torture you." he smirked. Before a could ask what he meant, he kissed me and pushed me against the shower wall.
*Austin's P.O.V.*
I ran my hands down his sides. I smiled when I felt him shiver under my touch. I pulled back and looked at him. "So beautiful." I said breathlessly. He blushed. I kissed him again. He kissed back harder.
*Alan's P.O.V.*
I gasped when he unexpectedly pushed into me. He slowly sped up. I connected our lips in a heated kiss. As I was about to warn Austin I was close, he started to slow down. I whimpered, knowing what he meant by torture. He smiled and kissed me again. "I love you. he breathed. Before I could respond, he picked up the pace causing me to moan rather loudly. I warned him I was close. I loudly moaned his name. Austin screamed mine. "I love you." he panted. "I love you too." I smiled. We finished showering and dried off. We got dressed. "What should we do today?" Austin asked. "I think we should go over to Justin and Shay's and see how they're holding up." I sighed. "I agree. Lets go." Austin grabbed his keys. We drove to there blasting Slipknot all the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've had writer's block. :/