Status: Completed

The Broken Ginger

The Secret

*Alan's P.O.V.*
I looked at the ground. "You can't tell anyone. Ok?" I looked at Austin. He nodded his head. I took a deep breath. "My dad. My mom left us because she hated me. She couldn't bare to look at me. When she left, my dad beat me for the first time. He would get drunk every night and I would come home and he beat me. A few nights, I would get lucky and he would be on the couch passed out. But yesterday-" I was cut off by tears. "He was completely sober. I used to think that he was beating me because he was drunk. But that night I was proved wrong. I couldn't walk the whole day. I stayed up the whole night. I honestly don't know how I'm walking." I just broke down. I hadn't told anyone about that. Austin wrapped his arms around me. He held me while I sobbed. When I finally couldn't cry anymore, I released my death grip on Austin. He gently lifted my head so I could look into his eyes. He brought his lips to mine. I kissed back. In that moment, all of my worries and pain washed away. He pulled back. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his neck. He pulled me close. We just sat there. I have never felt more loved and wanted in my entire life.
♠ ♠ ♠
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!