Status: Completed

The Broken Ginger

Will You?

*Austin's P.O.V.*
I have no clue where I got the confidence to kiss Alan. I wasn't even sure if he was gay. Well now I know he is. It felt like all was perfect in the world when he kissed back. Alan suddenly got up. "Shit! I need to get home!" he grabbed his backpack. "Wait!" I hollered. He stopped and turned around. "Will you be my boyfriend." I asked shyly. He smiled. "Yes." he walked up to me. He gave me a small kiss and ran home. I was both shocked and sad. I was shocked because I just asked Alan out and he said yes and sad because I know he has to go home to that asshole. I walked home. My mom ran up to me. "What happened between you and Alan?" she squealed. I rolled my eyes. "I may or may not have a boyfriend now." I walked to the kitchen. "I heard boyfriend. What's happening?" dad walked into the kitchen with mom. "I suppose you want details?" I sighed. "Yes." my mom sat at the table. Me and dad sat down. "We were at the park and I some how worked up the courage to kiss him. When he told me he had to get home, I told him to stop for a second. I asked him out and he said yes." I thought about that moment and how happy I was when I heard him say yes. "That's adorable." my mom smiled. "I need to meet him." my dad smiled. I playfully rolled my eyes at my dad. I ate dinner and went to bed, a smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter of the night!