The Fabulous Tales of a Real Fake

♡PART 1 - ELECTRA HEART♡

Everyone wants to be someone.

No one loved me when I was me, so I created so many other people that everyone will love.
Housewife.
Beauty Queen.
Homewrecker.
Idle teen.
And I am loved. Everyone wants to be me. I get whoever I want, and throw them away, just like everyone did to me. Everyone is replaceable. So once people got tired of me, I replaced the old me with someone new. I play my part without a flaw, making everyone more and more enchanted by me. The best part is when I don’t want my an identity anymore, I just come up with a new one, in a jif. I never get boring, like my old self. I’m always fresh, and new. I’m plastic. Even though I’m not real, plenty of people adore me. They love what I’ve become. And I pretend to love them back.
Pretending is key. If you actually become attached to someone, then you run the risk of getting hurt. Well, when you’re #1, getting hurt over a boy isn’t an option. You are the one who needs to be adored, not him, so don’t adore him. Keep him at a distance, and when he shows signs of restlessness, get rid of him as quickly as you can.
Getting attached is a major mistake. If they get close, they’ll see Me for who I really Am. The dumb, needy loser inside. I worked too damn hard to cover that up, to come up with the confident, unbreakable girl who breaks a million hearts just for fun. Some guys will try to break you because they’re so attractive, but remember, that you’re more attractive, and better than them. Nobody breaks my heart, and if you’re going to go through with this, then they can’t break your heart either.
Being on the run can be fun. Travel from one place to the next, tallying up the casualties as you go along, and blowing everyone away with your beauty. It doesn’t matter if everyone thinks I’m dumb, because I’m better than them. I’ve created a million different personalities, all which can be changed in a second to get anyone I want. Love is a sham, so don’t cry about it when it’s not real.
It’s easy. Just play it cool. Change the way you act, the way you talk, the way you dress and the way you walk, and ta-da! New you! Get the confidence you never had before, and flaunt it. Don’t waste your time on being timid and afraid. That was for your old, boring self. You’re your new self now. Be a flirt. Be a real fake. And don’t belong to anyone