Status: I'm not great at this, I'm sorry

And Going Away Means Forgetting

Disconnected

Don't you just ever feel like your head is going to blow off and an unsettling mind that you can't even think straight? That's what I'm feeling right now. I woke up with the light running through the blinds. My whole body hurt like hell; every move felt like I broke my bones. I can't even open my eyes. I felt short breaths into my sticky skin; assuming it was Cam. The blanket was already running short to cover the bottom part of my legs and feet instead, I pulled the blanket towards my chest. I heard a soft moan which left me in an uncomfortable position. I rubbed my eyes softly while stretching my legs out. Leaving both my hands covering my face, I thought of what happened last night. Couldn't think straight as much I as tried to, I couldn't recall anything after I told John "fuck you". I felt a soft kick in my leg; immediately opening my eyes and look at my feet. I saw a socked foot and fashionably folded jeans. They looked familiar. Confused, I looked through my hands to see the unknown body sleeping next to me.

An innocent and sleeping peacefully John O'Callaghan was facing me, cuddled up to himself. He slept heavily. I couldn't resist but to look and stare at him. It made me look like a creep but he looked like a different John to me. His hair was messy and his mouth partially opened where his warm breath came in and out of his respiratory system. I swear, he is an angel when he's sleeping.

I had the urge to run down my hands through his hair but he shifted and it made him half-awake. I turned away and started to stretch hopefully he didn't catch me looking–staring–at him. I pretended to squint my eyes and sit right up. My back still ached; cracking some bones here and there.

John grabbed me by the hand, "Don't go just yet. Stay with me. You keep me warm."

He wanted me to stay with him.

"I have to go." I looked for the clock and read the time. It was six in the morning. "The blanket is all yours." I threw the blanket away from my body to his. I rise up and went to the kitchen where Cam was already awake with Kennedy. I sat down across where Cam was seated next to Kenny. She handed me a bowl, a box of cereals and milk. I rested my hand on the table and covering my eyes. Everything hurts when you get hangovers.

"You okay? We still have school. It's Friday." Cam took a spoonful of milk-soaked cereal grains. I was not a big fan of cereals but it was the only thing Cam could offer without the use of the stove and herself. Kennedy quietly ate with Cam.

"How's John?" He looked at me and drank orange juice. He is still drunk and wanted me to stay with him longer because I keep him fucking warm.

I pour the cereal and milk in my bowl and started seating. "I think he's okay. I mean nothing happened last night. I didn't even remember that I slept next to that douche."

"Mornin'," He greeted. He came over and sat down next to Kennedy. It was the only time I noticed that he didn't have any shirt to cover up his torso. "on the side note, I'm not a douche." He reported while catching a yawn.

He rested his head on the table and closed his eyes. His built was thin and he had some tattoos here and there. Even with the thin built he had, he has abs. Not those perfectly-shaped big abs, he has abs–small and visible abs. Has he been working out?

I continued eating while Mr. John O'Callaghan continued his sleep on the table and Cam took a bath. Jared woke up and hanged out with Kennedy in the front porch. Pat went home with Garrett and his girlfriend, Falyn. Since Cam was still upstairs, I started picking up the cups, sweeping the floor, washing the dishes and polishing the untidy leather couch.

"I'll wash the dishes for you." John approached me and held the plate.

"Thanks."

I took a bath at the guest bathroom, which was quite big to be a guest bathroom. Cam was quite rich and spoiled to her mom. Ever since her dad went away, her mom worked hard for both of them–leaving Cam alone. Her mom didn't have any spare time for her so she would always give her material things or anything she wanted. It was a way for Cam to be happy yet felt vulnerable to the thought of not having anybody by her side except material things that she knew couldn't save her in any harm.

Cam's clothes were not what I expected. I won't and will never wear crop tops or mini pencil skirts in school. She didn't have my decent and simple white shirt or at least any t-shirt at that. All she had was mini skirts, dresses and fit-to-boobs shirts. Gladly, she had a Metallica shirt–that I was not really a fan of; though, I have heard some songs. I don't know why cam had that kind of shirt. I mean she does listen to bands but not Metallica genre. I wore the same jeans I wore last night (nobody would notice them anyway).

"You," Cam pointed to John. He raised an eyebrow while rubbing his chest. "bring Jane to school." He looked stiff and cleared his throat before responding to Cam's demands.

"Excuse me? There's no way I'm going to bring her to school. I...I have to go to the studio."

"It's 7 am and you're already going to the studio? To what, to record your hangover voice? I don't think so." She's pretty aggressive when it come to what she wants.

"I can walk. I have feet." I laughed. As much as I want to talk to John about everything, I don't think it's good time. I just stood there, half-listening and half-thinking. I don't know why Cam didn't want me to carpool with them when in fact we're both going to the same destination–school. Maybe she wants me to have more time with John? Or she just doesn't want me to interrupt her time with Kennedy.

I don't fucking know.

John eventually gave in. He got his car keys and before we left the house he told me, "You owe me a lot after this."

I personally didn't want to listen to music in 7 in the morning with my the condition like this. I never had a bad hangover until now.

"How can you fucking drive when you have hangover together with this bad quality songs from the radio?" I asked John. He just chuckled and looked at the side mirrors.

"I...I don't know." I chuckled more. I think it's cute.

I checked my phone to see if my phone left any messages or at least missed called but there were none at all. For the first time in history, my mom was not worried at all. There was a time I was out with John when we were just 2-week friends, I hung out with him in the park until 10 p.m. because I felt comfortable and at home with John, even just with John alone. There's a different atmosphere when I'm with him. I think that I felt right being with him. My mom went looking for me in the whole neighborhood and was massively pissed at me and John. I remember him shouting at John, "You leave my daughter alone. You're a bad influence to her. If ever I see you with her again, I'm going to call your parents." But that didn't stop anything. The next day, John came and visited me. He made a sorry speech to my parents, literally in front of my parents at breakfast. And I think it was cute. My mom eventually said sorry too and offered him waffles. We were like a big family. John would be the lost son or the adopted son and we're eating breakfast together, just one big happy family.

"What are smiling at?" He awkwardly said. He left another chuckle in the end. I liked the fact that he chuckles a lot even the first time we met, he chuckled a lot and I find it really amusing.

"Nothing." I murmured and looked away.

John turned down the volume and I could see him looking at me.

"So," he cleared his voice. "have we like, you know, met before?" I blinked so many times that I can't even count them with my hands. I crossed my arms and didn't look at him nor answered him. I was upset with the fact that he asked that question, which concludes that he doesn't remember me. So, did you have amnesia when you went off when we were younger or something?

He poked me in the arm, "Hey, you see..." He paused. "You see, the way you look or at least talk to me last night made me think twice."

"Made you think twice? Think twice what?"
"You see, the way you also act; looks like you know me better than myself."
"What?" I chuckled.
"I don't know if that's how you get to know people or simply you knew me before this and you...I don't know, stalk me?" He held the stirring wheel tight. That's when I started laughing. He was more pathetic. "Okay, maybe I was wrong with the stalking part."

He dropped me off in school. I started walking a few steps and without consciousness I turned around and faced him. He looked at me–puzzled. I shouted at him and smiled, "Thanks for the ride. I still hate you."

He honked right after and saluted at me.

"See you soon honey. Love you." He mocked the mothers who still said those things when they drop off their kids to school or some places. He let out a big laugh after and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
So when do you guys plan on commenting or recommending????