Kissing

Kissing

5- Kissing
Noijaku
All the ladies lining up outside the salon were confused and unsure, for the most part.
“Oh hot damn, yes please.” muttered one young lady, stopping outside as she passed.
“Dammit Noiz! Go away, I’m trying to do my job.” Koujaku hissed as Noiz hovered around his client, sticking his face in what the hairdresser was doing.
“Why’re you holding the scissors like that?” the German boy asked pointing at Koujaku’s right hand.
“Because I am. Now leave, brat.” Koujaku said waving him away with his left hand. Noiz retreated a dew steps and watched Koujaku intently and silently as he finished with the customer.
As soon as Koujaku put the scissors away Noiz wrapped his arms around the Ribster’s torso tightly, resting his chin on Koujaku’s shoulder- his head tilted up due to his smaller stature.
“Koujaku~! I want to kiss you~.” Noiz whines in a needy voice right into Koujaku’s ear.
“Aw yeah!” the girl from earlier was still at the window, and tell by the customer’s reaction what kind of words the blonde boy had said, despite not being able to hear it. Koujaku’s face flushed bright pink as he tried to pry Noiz from his body.
“NOIZ!” he exclaimed, most embarrassed.
“Koujaku-kun~!” Noiz cooed loudly latching his mouth onto the hairdresser;s ear.
“Hothothothothothot...” the girl at the window muttered, eyes glued to the Rhymer and the Ribster behind the glass.
Koujaku gasped and turned his head to glare at Noiz, but the latter put his lips on Koujaku’s as soon as he was able.
“-Ngh!” all the girls gasped and Koujaku could feel the smirk Noiz was trying to conceal as he moved his lips. “Ah-Noi-mmph!” As Koujaku tried to talk, Noiz thrust his tongue into the former’s mouth.
“Hon hon hon~!” the girl at the window took a photo sending it to someone on her coil. “Nothing like a little bit of Noijaku.” she smirked as Noiz continued his advances.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a while since I've done any fanfiction writing at all, never mind submitting it to this website. I hope you enjoyed.