Status: I'm a slow updater. I'm lazy.

My Paper Heart Will Bleed

I Think I'm Falling For You

Ashley rubbed his temples as he stared at the Biology work sheet in front of him. What the hell was it even trying to tell him? He groaned and put his pencil down, deciding to do it later when he could focus.
"Pst. Purdy!" Ashley looked up at the girl across from him at the lab table.
"Yes, Hayley?" He raised an eyebrow.
"Did you see the new kid? He's pretty cute, eh?" She giggled, pushing her fiery red hair behind her ear. Ashley rolled his eyes and shook his head.
"No, I didn't. Lemme guess, tall, tan, muscles, and all that shit?" He sighed. Ashley got tired of the run-of-the-mill guys. He didn't like that all of the guys he was interested in turned out to be douche bags, too.
"Um... actually, couldn't be more wrong. I mean, he's tall, but not the other stuff." She shrugged. "Lets see... long, black hair... blue eyes... pale skin... he's pretty scrawny, but he looks like your type. Who knows, you two might hit it off."
Ashley fiddled with his ridiculous uniform tie around his collar and laughed quietly.
"Yeah, like anyone would want to date me." He rolled his eyes.
"If you weren't gay, I totally would." Hayley shrugged.
"Um, thanks. I think." He laughed.
"Mr. Purdy! Ms. Williams! Focus on your work, please." The teacher raised an eyebrow from his desk.
"Sorry, sir." Hayley laughed and went back to work, while Ashley sighed and continued to look out the window. He watched cars whiz by the school, or the bikers and joggers on the side of the road. He squinted as the sun came out from behind the clouds again, blinding his gaze. He looked away from the window and let his eyes readjust before looking up at the clock. 3...2...1... And on time, the bell rang. Ashley shoved his Biology book into his back pack and slung it over his shoulder, beginning to walk down the crammed hallway to his next class- English. Ashley groaned and set his stuff down, excusing himself 5 minutes into the class to go to the bathroom. He walked down the hall all the way to the other end to waste time. Ashley continued walking until he somehow managed to run into someone.
"Oh- I'm so sorry I didn't see you." He babbled. When he looked up, he was met by a pair of kind blue eyes that stole his breath away. He studied the taller boy before him. His long, raven hair fell perfectly over his shoulder and was just barely hiding his left eye. His tie was loosened around the collar of his untucked shirt, his complexion reminded Ashley of a porcelain doll. So beautiful... so fragile...
"Its okay." The boy laughed, his voice low and husky. "I'm Andy, I'm the new kid." he smiled, extending a hand. Ashley smiled slightly and shook his hand.
"I'm, um, I'm Ashley... do you want me to show you around?" He asked casually.
"Uh, yeah. Where can a kid get a fucking smoke without getting hounded on by the dumbasses here about health and shit?" He looked around, asking the question as if it was no big deal.
"Um... nowhere?" Ashley raised an eyebrow. "Smoking really isn't-"
"Yeah, yeah, its bad for my health and I'm gonna die from lung cancer. I get it. Heard that hundreds of times." Andy rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Never mind. See ya around, Ashley." He shrugged and continued walking.
Ashley watched him go, dazed from the conversation. "I- bye." He blinked and rubbed the back of his neck. He got a drink of water and went back to class, sitting in his seat and thinking about the new kid- Andy -the rest of the day. He looked around outside before getting on the buses after school, in hopes of finding Andy, but unfortunately, he didn't. Ashley bit his lip and took one last look around before getting on the bus and going home. Ashley knew that he had only seen him for about 5 minutes, but he knew from the knots in his stomach that he was in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit::: Tonight, I Love You by The Latency

so yeah
its off to a lame start
but its going somewhere ._.