Status: I'm a slow updater. I'm lazy.

My Paper Heart Will Bleed

All I Wanna Say Just Comes Out Wrong

Ashley went to school the following morning, meeting up with Hayley in their first hour just like every morning. The only difference this time being the glances Andy and Ashley directed towards each other throughout the class, and eventually the rest of the day. Hayley, luckily, hadn't caught on and thought Ashley was just hopelessly staring as he always did.
"Don't think about that loser." She sighed, patting his shoulder and going to her next class. Ashley grimaced. If only she knew that loser was his secret boyfriend. He watched her go and looked back at Andy, catching him staring back. Andy's lips pulled into a grin and blew a kiss to him from down the hall before turning and going his seperate way as well. Ashley blushed and lowered his head to hide the burning red darkening his cheeks. His heart fluttered in his chest as he went to Anatomy class and sat in the back in his assigned seat.
Ashley doodled in his notebook while the teacher went through a powerpoint of all the different systems of the body. By the end of class, he found the page covered in little hearts and Andy's name written in bubble letters. He couldn't help but giggle quietly and shut the spiral bound book before someone saw, shoving it in his bag with his text book and pencil case.
The rest of his classes were as dull as ever. History test, Calculus quiz and a whole bunch of pointless worksheets due the following day. After cramming all the unneeded books and binders into his locker, Ashley walked outside to get on the bus. Normally he would go find Hayley and talk for a few minutes, until the teacher assigned bus duty for the day yelled at them from delaying the buses, but today he waited by Andys bus (which just so happened to be next to his).
"Hey, there." Andy raised an eyebrow with a light laugh. "Since when did we ride the same bus?"
"Uh- hi. I- I just wanted to talk to you..." Ashley giggled, looking up at him. "Have a good day?"
Andy looked around warily. "Yeah... I did. Did you?"
"Mhm. I wish we had more classes to-" Ashley was cut off by a voice getting louder as footsteps approached.
"Hey Andy! You still coming to my place tomorrow night before the game?!" One of Andy's friends jogged over. "Oh... hey...?"
"Ashley.." Ashley filled in the blank.
"Right. You're that kid from my math class." The kid laughed and looked back at Andy. "Anyways, you still coming?"
Andy looked from Ashley to his friend. "Yeah, dude." he laughed and lightly punched his shoulder. "Of course. Why wouldn't I?"
"oh, well... it just kinda looked like you two were making some sort of plans to get together and I just wanted to make sure, y'know?" He shrugged, gesturing to both Ashley and Andy.
"Well, actually, we were just-" Ashley opened his mouth to protest.
"He was filling me in on the homework for spanish class. Other than that, I barely know this kid." Andy smiled and turned to Ashley. "So, pages 126 through 128, and excersises 1 through 12?" he asked.
Ashley frowned and looked down at the ground, his heart sinking. "Uh... yeah." he whispered. "See ya.." he said and walked to his own bus.
Did Andy just deny him...?
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit; Little Bit Of Truth - You Me At Six

haha sorry this is short i'm a sucky author ugh ;-;