Status: I'm a slow updater. I'm lazy.

My Paper Heart Will Bleed

It's Over When It's Over

Andy stared at his phone. Ashley couldn't do it? He immediately got up and went to his room. He had an idea and this time it wasn't going to backfire. "Mom! I'm going over to a friends!" he said and grabbed the car keys, driving to Ashley's house. Instead of asking for Ashley when he knocked on the door, he asked if he come in and speak with them. Although completely baffled, Ashley's parents let him in.
"Can you- Mrs. Purdy, would you please go tell Ashley that he can't come downstairs? I want everything to be a surprise." he smiled. Ashleys mom sighed and went upstairs, knocking on the door.

"Ashley? Honey? Your father and I need you to stay in your room for a while." His mom said through the door. Ashley frowned and got up, opening the door.
"Why?" He asked quietly. Andy hadn't replied to his text. He was probably pissed off that Ashley was such a weak little bitch and hated him...
"Because. Your father and I have company." She nodded and looked at him. "Oh, honey... are you okay? You look like you've been crying."
"I'm fine, mom." he mumbled and moved her hand away from his face. "Just tired. I'll stay in my room." he shut the door and laid on his bed, looking at his phone. Why wasn't Andy texting him back...?

Andy talked to Ashley's dad while he waited for his mom to come back. It was mainly awkward conversation starters like, 'What a lovely home' and 'I love the furniture and other dumb stuff like that. Ashley's dad mainly stared at him dully. Okay... maybe it was a bit worse than awkward.
"Okay. We're good." Ashley's mom. Andy let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "Now what is it you wanted to talk to us about." She sat by her husband. Andy chewed his lip and took a breath.
"I'd like permission to date your son."
There was a silence. A long, awkward silence before Ashley's mom was first to speak. "Why." Seriously? Why? That's all she could come up with?!
"Because I love him." Andy said, staring at her like it was obvious. "I love him and I'd like to date him."
"Oh, Andrew." She shook her head.
"Get out of my house." Ashley's dad suddenly snapped. "You come in here expecting to date my son after what you did to him?!"
Andy ticked his jaw and leaned forward. "With all do respect, sir... You expect your son to appreciate you making all his decisions for him after punishing him for having feelings?" He tilted his head. Mr. Purdy's face turned red with anger.
"Excuse me?!"
"All he did was fall in love with me. Yeah, I'll admit. That wasn't a good idea, I'm an asshole. But it isn't his fault. It isn't my fault." He stood up. "I love Ashley and the last thing I would do is hurt him, but obviously you don't care if you hurt him. All you seem to care about-"
"Fine." His mom cut in, sighing.
"Wait... what?" Andy calmed down, as did Ashley's dad.
"Yes you can date him. He loves you, and I... I don't like it but he does and we can't help that." Ashley's mom stood up as well, looking down at her husband until he finally caved and stood as well, taking her under his arm. Andy looked between them, confused.
"So does this-"
"Just go." She laughed quietly and nodded to the stairs. Andy smiled and ran upstairs, not bothering to knock on the door and leaping onto Ashley's bed. Ashley startled, staring up at him with wide brown eyes. Andy laughed and kissed him without a word, closing his eyes. This was perfect.
"A-Andy?" Ashley pulled back and sat up. "You can't- You shouldn't be here! My-"
"Its okay, sweetie.." Andy ran his thumb over his cheek lovingly. "It's all gonna be okay now. They approved."
Ashleys eyes widened more. "They- They did? We don't have to hide it anymore and-"
"You don't have to sneak out to see me and I don't have to pretend like I don't love you." Andy whispered and kissed him again. "It's finally over."
♠ ♠ ♠
Eyyy yeah that was short. but hey. it's somethin.
So i've lost all motivation for this story :/ I didn't know where to take it from there so... i wrapped it up >.< Sorry? But check out the Andley I'm doing with a friend :) It's: Everyday Feels Like A War