Status: I'm a slow updater. I'm lazy.

My Paper Heart Will Bleed

I Don't Know You, But I Want You

"Good day at school?" His mom asked when he got home. Ashley nodded and smiled.
"yeah. I met someone, too." He grinned, biting his lip.
"Oh? And whats her name?" She smiled hopefully. Ashley's mom and dad knew very well of his sexual orientation, but his mom continued to deny it.
"His name is Andy." He raised an eyebrow.
"Oh." She frowned and turned back to what she was doing. "Okay. Whats he like?"
"Perfect." Ashley smiled and sighed happily. "Everything I've ever dreamed of..."
His mom rolled her eyes. "Right. He'll only hurt you, you know that, Ash?" She sighed.
Ashley clenched his jaw and went up to his room silently. He laid in his bed, listening to music and working on homework. In between songs, he could hear muffled talking in the hall. Ashley frowned and pulled off his headphones.
"He wants to date this boy named Andy..." he could hear his mom sigh.
"So? Let the boy date him." His dad defended.
"But he isn't good for our baby boy... I've heard things about him being kicked out of his last school for smoking in the bathroom."
"Then we'll just have to limit how much he sees him, thats all."
Ashley gritted his teeth and turned his music up louder than ever. That was fucking stupid. He went to school the next day, trying to look as nice as he could in the school uniform on, and looked around for Andy during every class.
"Hey Ashley!" Hayley threw a piece of paper at his head during Biology class again.
"What?" he rolled his eyes and uncrumpled the piece of paper. "Who's number is this?"
"Its Andy's." She giggled. "He wanted me to give it to you. I think he likes you."
"Me? No. I'm a babbling idiot, thats what I am." Ashley rolled his eyes and shoved the paper in his backpack. When the teacher wasn't looking, he quickly pulled out his phone and texted the number.
'Hi, this is Ashley. Remember me? Hayley said you wanted me to text you?'
Andy replied within an instant, making Ashley's smile grow even bigger.
'Oh hey, yeah. I thought you were pretty cool the other day. :) Why, don't wanna talk to me?' Andy replied, only teasing him.
'what? No, no I do. Sorry, just a little confused.'
'Confused, hm? Why is that?'
'Uh no reason. Nevermind. I should get back to class, i'll talk to you later. bye.' Ashley shoved his phone back into his backpack.
"Ashley! You're blushing!" Hayley gasped.
"What?! Am not!" He could feel his face heat more.
"You so are!"
"Ms. Williams and Mr. Purdy, I am not going to ask you again! Quiet, or I'm going to have to send you both to the office!" the teacher scowled.
"Right. Sorry, sir." She saluted and grinned at Ashley from across the lab table.
----------
Andy rested his feet on the desk, nodding off to the music softly playing in his headphones.
"Mr. Biersack!" The math teacher snapped. He opened an eye.
"What?" He looked around.
"Get your feet on the floor, put the phone away, take out the headphones and fix your uniform!" She seethed. "Do I need to get to know you in the office?"
"Woah, slow down there, miss." He laughed, sitting upright and pulling out his headphones. "Lets set some rules here; you can make them, and I won't follow them. There, now we know each other." He shrugged and leaned back again.
"Office, Andrew. Now." She demanded.
Andy shrugged and stood up, taking his stuff and walking to the bathroom. Now way in hell he'd go to the office. Andy heard the door open and looked over. "Well hey there." He grinned, seeing Ashley enter the bathroom.
"Oh- um, hi." He began to blush darker than he already was. How cute.
Andy looked at the time. "Oops, sorry, gotta run." he grinned. "Nice seeing you again, though, Ashley. I'll text you later. If you'll excuse me, I have a date with the principal." He laughed and left, going to the office.
Ashley stared in awe as he left, completely off in his own world. He didn't care if he had the reputation as the 'bad boy' at school, he was fucking falling in love with that guy.... And his parents were not going to get in the way of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Falling Slowly by Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova (from the movie Once<3)

Okay, so, I'm gonna be honest and say that this story is sort of based off of my past relationship and I just thought it'd make a good story ;-; I mean, its sorta similar, except he never went to the principals or smoked .__. And just a few things are the same.