Status: I'm a slow updater. I'm lazy.

My Paper Heart Will Bleed

Perfect Porcelain

Andy's alarm went off early on Saturday morning. He groaned and turned it off looking at the time. 11:00 in the morning. Why the hell was he getting up so damn early on Saturday....? He looked at a new text on his phone.
'Goodmorning :)' It was from Ashley... Aw, thats so sweet. He's the first thing Ashley thinks of in the morning... Andy smiled, remembering why today was so special.
'g'morning.' He replied, getting out of bed and taking a quick shower. He dressed in his good black, ripped skinny jeans and pulling on an Avenged Sevenfold teeshirt and a beanie. Andy brushed his snarled hair, sighing. "I need to cut this soon..." he muttered as he gave up on getting it perfect. He applied a thin amount of eyeliner and took a step back. He looked better than he did in that shit he had to wear school, that's for sure... Andy grabbed his wallet and his car keys.
"Bye, Mom!" He yelled behind him and left the house without waiting for a reply. He managed to find Ashley's house in time. "Hey." He smiled.
"Hi." Ashley blushed faintly and got in the car. "Nice shirt." he pointed out halfway into the silent car ride.
"Thank you. Same goes for you." Andy grinned, referring to the My Chemical Romance shirt.
"Thanks... Its one of my favorite shirts." he laughed quietly and shifted. He was so adorable...
Andy pulled up to the theater and parked.
"So... do I get a hug?" Andy smiled.
"Why?" Ashley asked, his face heating a bit more.
"Well, your friend Hayley said I should give you this." He laughed quietly and held out a pack of Hello Kitty stickers.
"Oh my god I love you!" Ashley gasped and took the stickers, hugging Andy happily. "I mean- As a friend." he blushed furiously.
"Uhm- no, no thats fine. I mean, I can't deny, you're pretty cute..." Andy smiled and held his hand.
"Does this- Does this mean we're dating?" Ashley bit his lip.
"No." Andy shrugged. "Not until I've asked, anyways."
"Oh... when are you gonna ask?"
"When the time is right. Now, what movie do you want to see?" He smiled and looked at the current showings.
"I don't care." He shrugged. Andy picked a random movie and bought two tickets, and they got into the theater just as the previews began. Andy sat down, Ashley sitting next to him. Andy lifted the arm-rest and held Ashleys hand again, smiling warmly.
"What are you doing?" Ashley asked as Andy slowly began to pull him down towards his lap.
"Just relax..." he whispered as the previews ended and the movie began. Ashley blinked and relaxed as told, resting across Andy's lap with his head resting against his chest. He smiled happily, hardly even paying attention to the movie. All Ashley could think was how lucky he was to actually be here. He had a chance...
Andy smiled down at Ashley every now and then, squeezing him tight. After the movie, Andy held his hand tightly as they walked outside.
"Now where?" Ashley asked.
"We can just walk, I guess." He shrugged, walking down the sidewalk. Ashley raised an eyebrow and walked with him.
"So tell me about yourself, Ashley. What do you like?" Andy asked.
"Um... I like art, music, I sing and play guitar and bass..." He thought. "And I've never had a boyfriend before."
"Really?" Andy asked in surprise. "No girlfriend either?"
"Girls never really interested me, much to my mother's dismay." he wrinkled his nose.
"So... you've never had a first kiss?"
"nope."
"First date?"
"Nuh-uh."
"First love?"
"Um... no. None that I can think of." Ashley laughed.
"Well, you're certainly full of surprises..." Andy grinned. After a while of walking, Andy walked into a Barnes & Noble, sitting in the corner of the store.
"Barnes & Noble?" Ashley raised an eyebrow. "Strange, you don't strike me as the book type..."
"I can't stand reading." Andy rolled his eyes. "But its a nice quiet spot."
"Yeah true..." He shrugged and sat in a chair.
Andy rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone, texting Ashley.
'Come sit with me, silly :3'
Ashley giggled at the text. "Oh fine, you weirdo." He smiled and sat beside him. Andy grinned and pulled him to lay on his lap again.
"Oh my god, Andy!" Andy looked up.
"Hey, C." He waved at his old friend, CC. CC sat down and smiled.
"Its been a while, eh?"
"Yeah, too long. We should hang out sometime." Andy laughed. Ashley suddenly began to feel left out, seeing as he had no idea who the other boy was. "Ashley, this is my friend, CC. CC, this is my new friend, Ashley."
"Nice to meet you, Ashley." CC nodded.
"Yeah, you too, CC." Ashley looked up at him.
CC continued to sit there for a while longer, talking up a storm until Andy sent him a text to him saying 'give us 5 minutes?' CC nodded, grinning, and left.
"What was that? Why'd he go?" Ashley frowned.
"I dunno." Andy lied. He didn't have to know about the text.
"oh..." Ashley sighed.
"So, Ash. I have two questions." Andy sighed. "One, will you go out with me?"
Ashley's lips spread across his face in a large, joyful smile. "Of course..."
"Second question... can I steal your first kiss?"
"Again, of course." Ashley closed his eyes and let Andy press their lips together softly. He felt his heart race, so fast he was surprised it hadn't burst out of his chest yet. Fireworks exploded in his head, his thoughts racing.
"We'll take it slow, I promise." Andy murmured and kissed him softly again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: Porcelain by Marianas Trench c:

So, yeah. Thats 99% based off my first kiss x3 it's a bittersweet memory, and it was nice to write this chapter :) haha
so yeah
comment, subscribe, whatevz. xD