Status: I'm a slow updater. I'm lazy.

My Paper Heart Will Bleed

How Did I Fall So In Love With You?

Ashley skipped into the house, throwing himself onto his bed and smiling happily at the ceiling. He bit his lip, biting back a squeal and found himself giggling uncontrollably. He had had his very first kiss- and it was perfect. Andy was perfect. Today was perfect.
"Ashley? Hun, how was the movie?" His mom knocked on the door.
"Perfect..." He sighed dreamily.
"Oh really?" She opened the door and raised an eyebrow. "Why?"
Ashley sat up. "Andy is my boyfriend." He beamed.
Ashley's mom rolled her tongue against the inside of her cheek and nodded. "Oh. Okay." she sighed and shut the door again.
Ashley fell back onto the bed, texting Andy the rest of the night until he fell asleep.
~~~~~
"Ashley? Sweetie, we need to have a talk." Ashley came home one day to find both his mother and father sitting on the couch. His father's expression was... unsettling and his mother... she was worried, to say the least.
"Okay... what is it?" he frowned and sat down.
"The school called today..." His dad began. Ashley coughed.
"The school?" he felt the color drain from his face.
"They say you're not showing up to many of your classes, and your grades are dropping." He explained. "Okay, yeah. Yeah, I'm skipping some classes, but thats not why my grades are going down..." Ashley mumbled.
"Oh? Is it your new boyfriend?" His mom glared.
"What? No! Andy has nothing to do with this!" Ashley frowned.
"Are you sure? Because I went in to talk to your History teacher about your recent test grade and spotted him straddling you outside the building during class." She accused, the look in her eyes dead and cold.
"It wasn't what it looked like, mom! I promise!" Ashley stood up. "We were taking a walk outside during my free period-"
"And he tried to take advantage of you! I'm not blind, Ashley! You think just because I'm your mom, that I don't need to know these things? He could have hurt you!" She argued.
Ashley clenched his jaw.
"We were taking a walk, and he fell on top of me because he wasn't watching his step." Ashley gritted his teeth. "I'm tired of this! I'm tired of you guys never trusting me and I'm tired of your shit!"
"Ashley Purdy, watch your language!"
"Make me." He hissed and stormed to his room.
"You are banned from seeing that boy! You hear me? No more sneaking off at school and no more dates! Ever!" His mom shouted up the stairs.
Ashley slammed the door, burying his face into a pillow and screaming. He hated it here. He hated his parents. He hated them. He wanted Andy... That's when he got the idea...
Ashley texted Andy, telling him to meet him down the road from his house at midnight. Andy replied, obviously seeming a bit confused, but agreed anyways.
Ashley waited... and waited... and waited until finally it was midnight and his parents were sound asleep. He crept downstairs, and quietly left the house, hoping that it would work and he wouldn't get caught.
"Hey, babe." Andy smiled, wrapping his arms around Ashley.
"Hi..." he whispered, burying his face in Andy's hoodie.
"Whats wrong?" He frowned.
"Everything..." he sighed shakily. "I'm not allowed to see you anymore..."
Andy was silent for a moment. Panic began to rise in Ashley; what if he upset Andy? What if he was going to break up with him?
"Well you're seeing me now, aren't you?" He grinned and kissed the top of his head. Ashley looked up through his hair and smiled.
"Yeah... I am..." He said softly and rested his head on Andy's chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Sunset by Jamestown Story :)

Soooo yeah. Chapter 5 x3