Forever Ends Too Soon

Rumors

Laura's POV:
The guys have been on tour for a month now and I have their schedule memorized. Today they are heading for Minnesota.
"There was a car crash near the Iowa Minnesota border." I hear on the TV. "It appears as though a large bus overturned." I panic and grab my phone. Zach doesn't answer so I call the other guys, but they don't answer either. I turn on Skype and see Zach online.
"Hey, lovely." He answers and I cry.
"You're alive." I say and he laughs.
"Me in the flesh." He says. Now I'm mad.
"Why didn't you guys answer your phones!" I yell.
"We're in a dead area. Sorry, babe, no cell service. What's wrong?" He asks me and I can't stop sobbing. I don't even wanna know how they have internet and not phone.
"I heard about a large bus overturned on the Iowa Minnesota border."
"And you assumed the worst." He says, trying not to laugh.
"This isn't funny, Zach! All I could see was your body half out of the tour bus. I just saw your head on backwards and blood everywhere."
"But now you know that isn't true. My head is on right and I'm not bleeding anywhere." He tells me and I try to relax.
"Zach, your head was never on right to begin with." I say and he laughs.
"Glad you're back to your normal self." He tells me and my heart pounds.
"Hurry home, Zach." I tell him and he smiles.
"I will.
"Yo, Laurie, are you friends over?" Michael asks and I roll my eyes.
"No, they aren't. I'll have Jen call you."
"Let Marc know I'll call her when we get somewhere?" Cameron asks me.
"Sure."
"Now go, I'm talking to my girlfriend." Zach says and I watch them slap each other.
"Ladies, you're all beautiful." I say and I see Mikey flip me off.
"Love you, too, Martinez!" I yell and Zach laughs.
"I'm glad you and my friends are that close." He tells me.
"And I'm glad you're close with my friends. Oh, Ali took your advice and she said she owes you an apology when you get back."
"What?" He asks, confused.
"She broke up with Craig. She knew they weren't going to work and she said she got upset when you told her because that made it real."
"Tell her it's okay." He tells me and I smile.
"If you were here I would kiss you." He blows me a kiss and I touch the computer screen.
"I love you, Porter." I tell him.
"I love you, Gilbert. Okay, I have to go know." He tells me and I nod.
"See you in a few months." I tell him and he ends the call. I decide to take a walk and some girl stops me.
"Look, I've seen you with Zach before. Let me tell you something, he's just going to break up with you."
"He's done it to all of us." Another girl tells me. Some other girl walks up, too.
"Yeah, let him go before he lets you go."
"Zach wouldn't do that." I say and they laugh.
"We all believe what we want. Until the break up." The first girl says and they leave.