Welcome to Paradise

Run Away With Me

Alex get’s up from the floor, shakily to start with but he finds is balance leaning on a chair. I look the boy up and down, could it be true?
“An Angel?” I ask, pulling myself up from the floor and looking him straight in his beautiful brown eyes.
“Yes” he answers.
“How? How can that be?” I ask.
“I fell, I fell from Heaven”
“How?” Sam asks. “Angels don’t just fall without something happening”
“As Angel’s we don’t feel anything, not love, not compassion, not happy, or angry or sad, just nothing. One day I was looking down to earth, to this place and I saw you, I saw you Jack and after that I started to feel things. Things I couldn’t explain, I didn’t know what love was, but an Angel falling in love with a human, that’s unheard of. I had two choices forget about you altogether, or fall”
“So you choice to fall?” questions Dean. “To a place with death, illness, and crime”
“Yes, for him” Alex leans in and presses his lips to mine. The warmth spreading through me, and I find my hands wrapping around his waist and pulling him closer. The ground began to shake beneath our feet, I pull Alex closer as the ground shakes
“What the fuck is going on?” Dean yells over the sound of things rattling and shaking.
“Whatever it is it’s not bloody good” Sam yells back. A few minutes and the ground stops.
“What the fuck was that?” I ask.
“I don’t know, but I bet it wasn’t good” answers Dean. The room begins to go dark, I look out the window to see the same dark looking storm cloud that appeared above the bus that day.
“Shit, shit that’s not good” I say.
“What?” asks Dean.
“The sky, look at the sky”
“Fuck, they’re coming” he says.
“Coming? Who’s coming?”
“The demons, that’s how they travel and by the size of that cloud it’s not going to be good. Everyone in the car, NOW” Dean yells. I grab Alex’s hand and we run to the car, claiming into the backseat.
“What are we going to do?” I ask once Dean is speeding down the highway.
“Right now run, we’re going to have to face them sometimes but on our own terms” he says.
“So where are we going?”
“Bobby’s, he can put us up for the night and he’ll know what to do”
“Okay” I look down at Alex, who’s resting his head on my lap.
“Are you okay Lex?”
“Yeah, yeah I’m okay”
“Lex, can I ask you something?”
“Sure”
“If you’re an angel, how did you get possessed?”
“When I fell I became human, I’m still human I just remember what I was now” he says.
“Oh... I still don’t get it though. Vicky waited four years to get close to us, what changed? What after four years changed enough to let her in?”
“That was my fault... I began to doubt us, well myself. I began to wonder if I was good enough for you, if I deserved you, if I still made you happy. I think she used the doubt in myself to get in”
“Alex....” I run my fingers through his hair and across his jaw. “I love you so much”
“I love you too Jack, thank you for never giving up on me” I lean down and place a sweet kiss on his lips.
“Never” With Alex curled up on top of me we both fall asleep in the back of Dean’s car, the countryside passing by unnoticed until I feel a rough nudge to my shoulder.
“Wake up, we’re here” I open my eyes to see Sam standing in front of me in the low light.
“How long have we been driving?” I ask, groggily.
“A few hours” he answers.
“God Matt is going to kill us” I mutter. Pulling Alex with me we follow Sam through a maze of used cars until we get to a house.
“Hello you must be Jack” An older man stands at the door, shorter than me wearing a body warmer and baseball cap.
“Yes Sir, and this is Alex” I say, motioning to Alex who was clinging onto my hand.
“Aw yes the Angel” he says.
“No time for chatting now, there are demons chasing us” snaps Dean.
“Clam down” mutters Bobby as we all walk into his house. The house is quite a large size but each available area is covered with books and other assorted things.
“Right explain to me, what’s happening here?” Bobby asks as we all make ourselves at home in what was I think what had been his living room, but it’s hard to tell with the amount of books everywhere.
“I...I fell from heaven after having seen Jack from there and falling in love with him. I choice to fall rather than forget him, in becoming human I forgot everything I’d been and in a sense forgot Jack” Alex comes on to explain what happened, him describing what it was like with Vicky in control of him brought tears to my eyes.
“I’ve been a Hunter for many years and never....Never have I heard of such a thing” says Bobby.
“More to the point, what are we going to do?” Asks Dean. “There’s a fucking army of demons coming to get us”
“Why are they coming though?” I ask “I’m still confused”
“We don’t know for sure Jack, my theory is that the power that you and Alex create together is powerful enough to stop some demons from getting through, and that’s really pissed off some people” says Sam.
“Right.... So what do we do now?”
“As long as you two are together they’re coming, our only way out is to fight” says Dean.
“We fight?” shock in my voice. I can’t fight, dammit I couldn’t even help Alex when there was a demon inside him.
“It’s fight or die” Dean walks off and I look back at Alex who’d fallen asleep some time ago. I want to protect him, I don’t want to risk losing him, this stupid fight it was all our fault. Maybe if could go this fight, this war wouldn’t happen. I love Alex, I love him with everything I’ve got and I can’t risk putting his and anyone else life at risk. I kiss Alex sweetly on the forehead, and slip out from under Alex, grab my hoodie from where I discarded a few hours before and walk out of the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter isn't great, the next will be better. I promise :)