Welcome to Paradise

Dead And Gone

“W...Who are you?” I ask, voice shaking slightly.
“Not Lilith” she says, looking at Sam and Dean.
“Then who?” Dean asks.
“Celia” she says, flashing a smile. If I were straight I might have said she was beautiful.
“What do you want from us?” I ask.
“Him” she points at Alex, who’s holding tightly to my hand.
“Why? Why are you so determined to take him from me?”
“No Jack, it’s okay” says Alex.
“Okay? Alex what are you talking about?”
“You were going to put your happiness on the line to save these people, you’re the best one here. You deserve to stay, it’s my fault we’re in this mess so it should be me who goes” he says, wiping away a tear.
“No Alex, I won’t let you”
“He’s made his choice Jack, let him go” says Dean.
“NO” I scream. “NO, NO, NO I can’t”
“Jack, I got us in this mess and you’re right these people can’t die for it. I love you” his hand touches my face, tears running down both our faces. I reach out to grab his hand and pull to him back put someone pulls me back around my waist.
“No let me go” I beg but the person is too strong. I watch as the demon Celia takes Alex’s hand and her eyes going back to the pure white, I try to struggle against whoever is holding me but it’s still no use.
I know what’s going to happen; I know she’s going to kill him.
“I love you Jack”
“I love you too” I crock.
In the last second I push free, a bright white light consumes us but I get to Alex before it’s too late. He falls to the floor out of the way and the burning light takes hold of me until everything is black.

Alex’s POV
I fall to the floor, as first I’m not sure what’s happening but then I see Jack. He’s standing in front of Celia, where I should be.
“JACK” I try to scream his name but it’s lost in the sea of white light that consumes him. I want to go to him, to push him out of the way but the second I try to move to him the light disappears and Jack crumples to the ground.
“Jack!” I scream, I rush to him and kneel beside him.
“Jack” I whimper, I run my fingers through his hair but he doesn’t wake.
“Jack, come on buddy, open your eyes” Sam kneels down beside me and takes Jack wrist to feel for a pulse.
“I’m sorry Alex” he says.
“No, no, no, Jack you can’t be dead” I cry,
“My job here is done” I stare up at Celia a smile on her face and brightness in her white eyes.
“Don’t you dare! You bring him back; you bring him back right now and take me!” I scream.
“I can’t, and even if I could I wouldn’t”
“You bring him back right now” I stand up and look her in the eye.
“Now” I hiss.
“I said I can’t”
“That’s not good enough” I yell, I put my hands on her shoulders and push her back till she’s against the wall, the action taking her by surprise.
“Alex no, leave her” Dean says from behind me. I go to push him away but my hand doesn’t actually touch him and he flies backward across the room.
“I...I...I” I’m stumbling over my words, and there’s a pain in my head like fire.
“Aw little Alex is falling apart without his Jack” Celia laughs from where I have her pined to the wall.
“One more time, bring him back” I hiss at her.
“I can’t....” my hands still on her shoulders I stare at her, the pain in my head getting worse and I close my eyes. I hear chocking and open my eyes again, it’s Celia it’s like she’s chocking. I step back as black smoke starts to come out of her mouth.
“Wha....What” I stagger backwards. She continued to choke on this black smoke until it had surrounded her and then it disappeared through the floor and she collapsed.
“What the fuck just happened?” I stare at both Jack and the girl now lying on the ground.
“You exorcised her” says Bobby.
“I did what?” I yell.
“You literally pulled the demon out of her”
“How did I...Ahhh” the pain in my head comes back and I drop to my knees.
“What is happening to me?” I whisper. No one answers, I crawl over to where Jack is lying, I put my hand on his chest still expecting to feel him breathing but of course he’s still. The pain in my head is getting unbearable.
“I love you Jack” I whisper in his ear before I place my lips on his and the world goes black.

Jack’s POV
I’m standing a white room, and I mean completely white there’s nothing in any direction.
“Alex?” I call out. It echoes through the room. “Alex please say you’re out there”
“Oh...” I sit on the floor, in the emptiness. “All alone then” I can’t help the tears from running down my face. I’m all alone, I’ve been alone before but last time I was able to reach out to Alex. To talk to him, I don’t think it works when you’re actually dead. Is this just what being dead is like? I sit here on my own in silence and re think my life until what? I die again? So far the afterlife isn’t living up too much, in fact there’s no living to speak of.
“Is this it then?” I ask to the nothingness. I pull my legs up to my chest, resting my head on my knees and do what any other person would do in my place, think about my death. I died saving Alex, he’s still alive and I’m here, in a split second it was over and I didn’t even get to say goodbye. I know how much he must be hurting right now; I know how much I couldn’t watch him die. I’m not strong enough but he is he’s always been stronger than me.
“I’m sorry Alex, I’m sorry it had to end like this” tears making patches on my legs where my head is resting.
“I love you Jack” it’s only a whisper but I hear Alex’s voice, just for a second like he’s talking to me.
“Alex!” I call, I stand up wiping the tears away.
“Alex, Alex I....I love you too” I call out, banging on the wall behind me.
“Alex” I continue to call out, part of me knows he can’t hear me but I keep trying. My whole body begins to feel tired, I wobble trying to keep my balance, everything seems to be swaying and I collapse to the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been awhile guys, I hope this isn't too confusing!