Welcome to Paradise

In The End

“Jack, Jack can you open your eyes for me?” There’s a voice coming from somewhere around me but I can focus on exactly where.
“Jack come on, open your eyes” I force my eyes open, slowly blinking trying to bring the world into focus.
“Thank fuck, you’re alive” I try to register what’s going on, Alex is gone but Rian is kneeling in front of me, a worried expression on his face.
“Are you in pain?” Rian asks and I nod. Rian carefully helps me off the ground under the wall where I fell... He places me on the couch and I curl up around on my left side, pulling up my shirt to see a large bruise forming there. I’m lucky not to have broken any rips.
“Here” Rian passes me some pain killers and some water.
“What happened?” He asks as I swallow the pills. I can’t tell him, me and Alex have never told anyone what happened to us four years ago I mean who would believe us? There’s no way Rian’s going to believe one of his best friends is possessed by a demon that just tried to kill me.
“Me and Alex had a little fight...” A cough a little, pushing myself into a sitting potion and I realise bloods still dripping from my nose.
“A little fight? It looks like he nearly killed you!” Rian exclaims, passing me a tissue.
“I’m okay” I say even though my side is killing me.
“I better go talk to him, this is getting madly out of hand, and he could have really hurt you” he says.
“No don’t, I’ll talk to him I don’t want you to get in the middle of all this and get yourself hurt”
“Jack look at yourself, you’re a mess I can’t sit here and let him hurt you like that, it’s like you’re in an abuse relationship!”
“I’m not though; I’m not even that relationship anymore! Just let me talk to him after all the band has got to survive if nothing else does”
“Okay talk to him but if anything else happens I’m stepping in no questions”
“Okay” I cough again, tasting a small amount of blood in my mouth.
“But before I do, do you think you could take me to the hospital?”
Rian takes me to local ER where it seems I only have a few cuts, bruises and a slight concussion. For the rest of the day I’m banned to my bunk where I mostly sleep as the Doctor suggested, luckily these no show tonight. When I’m not sleeping trying to get rid of the hammering in my head I have my laptop balanced on my legs trying to find something to help Alex and get that bloody demon away from us.
Most sites talk of ways to rid demons and there all these complicated rituals that include things I’ve never heard of in a language I can’t speak. I almost want to throw my laptop across the room, it can’t be hopeless it just can’t, I won’t lose my Alex like this. There has to be someone that can help him, you know like in the horror films people that do exorcisms maybe someone like that can help me. Searching exorcisms I find a few people who claim they can help but all charging ridicules amounts of money until I see one name popping up again and again Bobby Singer. Doing a quick search I find a phone number, I grab my phone and make my way out the bus I don’t want to anyone to overhear. He picks up on the third ring.
“Hello? Dean if that’s you...”
“Hey... My name’s Jack I found your number on the internet”
“Sorry I don’t buy things over the phone”
“No wait, I need your help... I need someone to do an exorcism” I say, stuttering over my words.
“An exorcism?”
“M...My boyfriend is possessed by a demon named Vicky and I...I don’t know what to do I thought maybe you could help me” Tears start making their way down my cheeks.
“Clam down kid, where are you?”
“Brooklyn, in the parking lot of the stadium”
“Look kid I know some guys in the area, I’ll sent them over to you”
“Thank you” I sniff.
“They’ll be there in a few hours, what’s your friend’s name?”
“Alexander William Gaskarth”
“And yours?”
“Jack Bassam Barakat”
“Okay Jack they’ll be there soon”
“Thank you again”
“Good luck Jack”
“Luck? Why do I need luck?” I ask but the lines gone dead.

Dean Winchester’s POV

“Right thanks we’ll be on our way”
“That Bobby?” Sam asks, he’s sitting on his bed with his laptop looking for any jobs but it’s been a bit quiet lately...too quiet.
“Yeah, he’s got a job for us in Brooklyn”
“Brooklyn nice, what’s the job?”
“A kid just rang him asking for him to perform an exorcism to his friend”
“And we’re actually going to check it out?” Sam questions.
“If Bobby didn’t think it as real he wouldn’t send us” Packing our bags we piled into the Impala and started the four hour drive to Brooklyn.
“So this kid Alex is in pop-punk band All Time Low along with the other boy Jack, they’ve been dating since 2005 and they were in high school”
“They’re dating?”
“Yeah anyway, at the time there was some weird stuff going on in their hometown of Baltimore. Weird weather, a car crash and a coma patient who magically woke up after being all but dead for two mouths”
“Wait this sounds familiar” I say.
“Yeah, yeah we went t check out the coma patient but he’d left that morning”
“That’s it, Jack....Jack Barakat”
“Dean it’s the same kid! The same kid that we went looking for is the one that called Bobby”
“Better get a move on then, this is no normal exorcism”
“Dean, when is an exorcism ever normal?” Sam continued to do research looking through books to see if he could find any mention of his demon named Vicky.
“She only seems to appear with some to do with couples, killing one half so the other is alone”
“So why not just kill this Alex? Why posses him?”
“Don’t know, there’s no mention of that happening previously” It’s dark as he arrive pulling into the stadium parking lot, parked in the middle is a huge tour bus.
“Wow”
“Dean now is not the time to get jealous”
“I’m not jealous....” Standing outside the bus is a lanky kid, barely twenty years old with a mess of black looking hair and a large bruise showing under his eye.
“Jack?” I ask. He nods.
“I’m Sam Winchester and this is my brother Dean, Bobby sent us about Alex” He sniffs, rubbing his noise with the sleeve of his over sized hoodie.
“Thanks” he crocks.
“Can you tell us what happened?” Jack goes on to explain about his and Alex’s strange meeting, how they first met Vicky and when she’d said about waiting four years to get them back.
“Holy mother of God” I mutter.
“Where’s Alex now Jack?”
“I don’t know... I haven’t seen him since last night when he tried to kill me”
“Hey! Who are you and what are you doing?” All us turn around to see another boy walking towards us.
“Alex...” Mutters Jack under his breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked my little Supernatural twist ;)