The Webs We Weave

Beau.

Beau's POV
After Warped tour, I decided to work as another band's roadie. I had already worked with Black Veil Brides and Falling In Reverse, and I was in need of something new. Today I find out which band I'm touring with, and I really hope it's my boyfriend Justin's band. Sleeping with sirens.

That's when I get a text from my boss.

Boss- Congrats! I decided to put you as a Sleeping With Sirens roadie. I know for a fact you'll like that. Have fun, and be at the studio in 20. Don't forget and don't be late!

I was so happy, and that's because I now can see my boyfriend Justin all day everyday for the next couple months. It's going to be so much fun, and we're gonna spend all day together. This is going to be the best summer ever, I swear!

Me- Hey baby, guess what.
Justin- what?
Me- I'm Sleeping With Sirens roadie!
Justin- yay!
Me- Yes! I'm so fucking happy!
Justin- same here!
Me- Well, I got to go get my things packed up, so I will talk to you later. I love you.
Justin- I love you too.

I am so excited to see him again, and nothing will stop me. He's the best guy I have ever been with to be honest. I just really hope his band isn't here. Not Justin, but... but Ricky fucking Olson, also known as Ricky Horror.

I just... I can't stand him for certain reasons. One; he always flirts with me, two; he always comes on to me, three; he's the most annoying thing on this entire planet, and four; he can never shut up. Ricky is just one of people who are very attractive, they get what they want, and they can never shut up about things.

I just hope him and his band are not on this tour, or I will have to punch someone in the face. I have to get ready, and this is going to bug me until I find out if they're on this tour.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Ricky's POV
I am going to love this tour! I never have to see Beau again! It's not that I don't like him, I'm actually in love with him. I just want to throw him on a bed, and have my ways with him. I'm the only one who knows how to pleasure him, and I always will. No matter what, or who is in the way. I will be the only one to pleasure him, and that's final. I don't care who are what stands in my way, he will be mine, and I know he still has feelings towards me. That's because he keeps coming back for more, and he knows he loves the way that I make him scream. You see, with him, I'm a top, and with other people, I'm a bottom. It's only because he's so feminine, I swear.

Well, I want to see him, but judging on the fact that he almost got fired from working with Falling In Reverse, I doubt they'll let him work again. I hope he does though, and that would be amazing. I get to see, annoy, and fuck him. It's going to be so much fun, I swear, and no one can tell me otherwise.

I decide to pack handcuffs and a bandanna because you know, I'm in to that shit. It's hot, and I just love it so much. I also know Beau loves that kind of stuff, so I know he'll like it with me. If he doesn't, well that's too bad!