Status: Disclaimer: I do not own The Fault in Our Stars. John Green does.-CJ

The Fault in Our Lungs

Chapter Seven

**the next day. two hours before expected death.**

Annabelle, Blaze, and Isaac visited me; I gave them the news.

Everyone cried and hugged.

"Enough crying. I have news!" Isaac demanded.

"Isaac and I are dating!" Annabelle cheered.

Blaze rolled his .

"All I heard on the drive here. 'I love you, Anna' and 'I love you, pooky'!" Blaze exclaimed.

I laughed and coughed, Annabelle blushed, and Isaac reached for her hand. The couple held hands. I smiled. Blaze gagged.

**one hour later.**

I was going to die. No doubt about it.

"Goodbye, Hazel. I love knowing you. You are my replacement eyes," Isaac smiled.

"God, be good to our Hazel. I expect three hauntings from her a day!" Annabelle preached to God.

Then, it was Blaze's turn.

"Where to start? I love you, Hazel Grace. I know you cannot love me the way I love you because Augustus Waters is up there waiting for you. I know I haven't known you forever, but you gave Annabelle and me hope. We no longer try to blend into the walls or floors or scenery. We live like this. You brought Isaac and Annabelle together. We have shed our tears while you shed your light. You will not die in vain," Blaze spoke.

I was crying. All I could do is hug him.

They left the room so my parents could talk to me.

**that time. meaning one minute.**

Everyone stood in the room, sobbing from pain and smiling from memories.

The scene shifted to Augustus sitting on a bench in front of me.

My last words on Earth: "Okay, Gus?"

And his first word to me in Heaven: "Okay, Hazel Grace."
♠ ♠ ♠
You know the drill for disclaimer.

If I was you, I'd kill me too.

Epilogue: coming SOON!-CJ