Starstruck

Parties and Texts

Shannon answered her ringing cell phone. “Girl!” She pulled her ear away as someone yelled into it.

“Geeze, Britt,” Shannon sighed, “what’s up?”

“You act like I didn’t just get back from filming in the Caribbean.” She replied. “I was gone for more than a month!” Shannon laughed.

“Wow, you were filming in paradise.” Shannon laughed. “How did you survive?”

“It was rough, but I made it.” She sighed. “Anyway, cancel your plans for tonight and tell that boy you were kissing in that TMZ article that he has to wait another night cuff, because we are going out!”

“Out where?” Shannon was intrigued, Brittany Wyatt was her celebrity best friend. She knew where all the parties spots were.

“So this record producer, Barry James is opening a super exclusive club tonight.” Brittany started. “Its going it be crazy, and only very very very important people on the list can get in, but one of his artists who is a close friend of his, did the music for my movie, and I met him while I was away, and we’re on the list. The club’s called LUSH”

“What do I wear and what time are we leaving?”

“Yes!” Brittany squealed.
......................................................................

Shannon looked in the mirror one last time. She adjusted the top of her strapless black dress. She slid into her glittering pumps and grabbed her clutch. “You look sexy.” Brittany said.

“I look trashy.” Shannon replied. “Too bad. I don’t care.”

“Perfect attitude for tonight!” Brittany smiled. “Lets go.”
........................................................................

“Shannon!”

“Brittany!”

“Over here!”

“Give us a smile!”
“Laddies!”

Shannon stood next to Brittany and smiled. “You never mentioned a red carpet.” Shannon said through her teeth.

“You never asked.” Brittany answered through her smile. Their bodyguards ushered them away from the cameras and into the club.

“I’m sure that won’t be on the internet tomorrow.” Shannon sighed.

“You need to stop caring about that so much.” Brittany brushed some hair off her shoulder. “You need a drink!”

“That I do!” Shannon laughed. Brittany led her over to the bar.

“We want Red Headed Sluts!” Brittany told the bartender.

“Britt, you are a red headed slut!” Shannon laughed.

“What can I say?” Brittany brushed a piece of her red hair off of her shoulder. Then she smoothed out her emerald bandage dress. The bartender put the shots down in front of the ladies. “You ready for some fun?”

“Yes.” Shannon grinned. They tossed back their shots. They were the first of many.
...................................................................

“I love this song!” Shannon slurred.

“Me too!” Laughed Brittany. They danced on the dance floor to one of the hottest DJs in Hollywood.

“We should do this every night.” Shannon laughed. She moved her hips to the dubstep beat of the song. They danced like that until it hurt Shannon to stand anymore.

“Shan,” Brittany whined, “I’m tired.”

“Me too.” Shannon whined back. Their bodyguards found them and escorted them to the car. The guards tried their best to hide the stumbling girls from the flashing cameras.

“That was fun.” Shannon said as she stumbled into her apartment. “Sleep here tonight, Britt.” She slurred.

“Yay!” Brittany smiled. “Okay.” Shannon sat down in her bed with Brittany next to her.
............................................................................................

Shannon woke up to a quick buzz from her phone. She blinked her eyes open. Her head hurt like hell. She looked at her phone. She had a new text from Sidney.

fun night?

She read through their previous text messages. They were just embarrassing drunk text s about how “pretty” she thought he was. She sighed from relief when she realized how harmless they were.

yeah

She laid back onto her pillow, closed her eyes, and tried to ignore her headache. She breathed in and out deeply, and was on the verge of falling back asleep when her phone buzzing on her chest woke her up. She jumped a little. She looked at the text.

I still love you too

She closed her eyes. This text wasn’t from Sidney. It was from Timothy. She read through her drunk texts to him. Shannon had proclaimed her love for him. She told him he would take him back.

“Shit!” She groaned. “Shit! Shit! Shit! Brittany wake up!”

“Leave me alone.” Brittany moaned. “I will not be walking up before lunch today.”

“Wake up now!” Shannon snapped.

“Ahhhh, why do you have to be so loud?” Brittany sighed and rolled over to face Shannon.

“Because I told Tim that I still love him last night.”

“We’ll you’re fucked.” Brittany laughed.

“Not helping.” Shannon started to panick. “Like at all. I don’t even like Tim. I’m really into Sidney now. I texted him to tell him how pretty I think he is last night.”

“Damn.” Brittany sighed. “Gimme some sweats and we’ll work this out.” Shannon looked down and realized that she was still in her party dress as well. Shannon groaned as she got out of bed.

“How drunk was I last night?” Shannon sighed.

“Drunk enough that I could tell you were drunk.” Brittany grinned. “And I was smashed.” Brittany was known for getting drunk at clubs. It definitely made her more fun. Shannon threw some pants and a tshirt at Britt.

“Great.” She rolled her eyes.