Secret Smiles in the Snow

I Want To

“Would you like some wine?” Jon offered from his desk as he finished writing a summary of the returned rangers’ reports. Completing his Commander duties were no longer as stressful as they used to be, due to Sina making him smile and enjoy his spare time.

“The Night’s Watch has wine?” Sina questioned from the bed. She was lying next to Ghost, scratching his head and belly, as she waited for Jon to finish for the night.

“Not often. It was a special order,” he replied with a grin. Sina’s cheeks reddened because the small act of adoration made her feel rather special.

“I’d like to try some,” she agreed, and once Jon had stashed away the parchment he poured two mugs of wine. He sat on the edge of the bed while she leaned against the wall, Ghost remaining between them and earning pats from them both as they drank the fruity wine and conversed about their day.

It started as a simple kiss as Jon took Sina’s cup from her to once again refill it. He had intended the peck to be short and sweet, but their intoxication meant that the loving gesture was interpreted as more heated affection. Sina lingered after it, the sensation unfamiliar to her. Jon uncertainly kissed her again and she slid her hand amongst his wild black curls to pull his head in closer. Their kiss deepened and Sina was pressed firmly against the wall from Jon’s sudden urgency. Jon then pulled away with hesitation, doubt remaining in the back of his mind, and he saw how breathless Sina already was.

“You should get rid of those mugs,” she grinned and Jon quickly shifted them to his desk before returning to sitting on the edge of his bed, putting a bit of distance between them. Sina reached out and took a hold of his hand, gently pulling him closer to her.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Jon asked carefully. Sina nodded and then kissed him again.

“I want to know what it’s like when I am loved by the man, and when I love him too,” Sina whispered shyly, finally having enough courage from her intoxication to admit her feelings for the first time. Jon smiled, already knowing how wonderful it was when one was with someone they loved, and he cupped her jaw to bring her into another kiss.

Jon gently lowered Sina onto the blankets and crawled on top of her, trying to pretend that Ghost wasn’t stubbornly taking up the other half of the bed. He kissed her tenderly, shifting to her neck once Sina’s hands began to roam his back. She slipped beneath his shirt and the excitement of touching his bare skin made her remove it, exposing his toned chest. Sina couldn’t hide her delight and their actions turned into a thrilling game of who could remove the other’s clothing the fastest. During a tumble onto Ghost, the direwolf left the bed and curled before the fire instead, making the couple take a break to laugh.

Once she had calmed down, Sina slipped beneath the covers and removed her underwear, teasing Jon by slowly hanging them over the edge of the bed and then dropping them. With a smirk, Jon joined her warm body under all of the blankets and started to caress every inch of her exposed skin. Propped up on one elbow and alternating between kissing her lips and neck, Jon lightly traced his fingertips over her curves, occasionally giving a tight squeeze when he discovered a curve that he found very attractive. Sina ran her hands over Jon’s back and chest, stroking every defined muscle and loving every single second of their intimacy. She practically squirmed her way beneath him, encouraging him to lie completely on top of her. Jon rested between her legs and hesitated, meeting her eyes for confirmation.

“Sina,” he breathed, placing a hand on her cheek as he became lost in her eyes.

“I want to,” she whispered with a slight nod. Sina lifted her hand and removed Jon’s from her face, entwining their fingers in a sweet embrace. Jon pushed forwards and took his time entering her, watching her face to reassure himself that he wasn’t making her uncomfortable in any way. Sina reached up and drew him into a fervent kiss, and Jon soon found his pace. He started off rather slow, but Sina’s passion and moans drove him to move faster by the minute. It seemed to Jon that it was impossible for him to get enough of his lover, and when she arched her back into him, he had to withdraw for his release. Collapsing onto her sticky stomach, Jon showered Sina with many kisses and inhaled her sweet natural scent. He pulled her into his arms and they laid there for a while, completely dazed as they caught their breaths and enjoyed the ecstasy.

“How was that?” Jon finally asked, mumbling into her neck.

“Just as wonderful as I had hoped it would be,” Sina admitted with a tiny giggle. Jon pulled away from her body and started shuffling beneath the covers. “Where are you going?” Sina then gasped as his lips connected with her body, Jon’s fingertips sinking into her hips to keep her still.

“If there’s one thing I know how to do, it’s this,” he called out before making Sina’s head roll back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't believe how many commented on the last update, it means so much to me that you guys are enjoying reading this story! Thank you valery;, midnight lover., Queen In The North, anchors_away, and Fearful! Hopefully I've done this scene justice - I'd love to hear any feedback you might have! I couldn't help but add in that last line for humour XD