Tell Me When

three

Beau


Once Craig said that, I knew I was a goner, good as dead even. But I knew I had to keep fighting to stay alive, I couldn't give up. That would show them that I was weak and I didn't want that.

"Ronnie, get him strapped into the table!" Craig ordered and Ronnie rolled his eyes with a loud sigh. I could tell he hated taking orders from Craig, which interested me.

Before I could even think Ronnie picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. His shoulder was hard and it kind of hurt. As soon as they got me strapped into the table, I heard Craig walk down the stairs. Pretty soon he was in my face; dragging pliers across my skin, and I knew this wasn't going to end well.

"This is going to hurt... a lot!" Craig laughed as he took my right hand into his hand. I gulped as he put the pliers against my right hand, pointer fingers nail. I knew what was about to happen and I didn't want to even think about the pain.

"Count to three, bitch!" I heard Jacky laugh and Craig started to count to three.

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three..."

And all of a sudden I felt pain flow throughout my body. It felt like I stabbed a pitchfork right through my stomach a thousand times. But I couldn't show them weakness, I just couldn't.

"Oh, so we have a tough bitch in the house!" Craig commented as I bit my tongue to stop me from screaming. I really wanted to scream but I didn't want to show my weakness.

"Yeah we do!" Jacky commented as he walked up to Craig and grabbed the pliers from him. This worried me the most because Jacky was more pissed off at me then the others.

"Please... no more!" I begged but nobody listened to me. They didn't care if I begged or pleaded, all they really cared about was making me pay for what I did. That's all and I knew it was only going to get worse.

"Shut the fuck up, you don't get a say in this. Stick your tongue out. Now!" Jacky demanded and at first I didn't listen. That made Jacky angry, so he forced my mouth open, putting the pliers in my mouth and yanked as hard as he could. Causing me to scream out in pain. I couldn't believe that he just pulled a tooth out of my mouth. It hurt like I was being crushed by a semi truck.

"What do ya say boys? Wanna pull a tooth out for good luck?" Jacky asked and my eyes instantly went wide. I couldn't deal with anymore pain. This was all becoming way too much for me to handle.

"P-Please no! I'll do anything! Please don't!" I pleaded and that's when Craig grabbed the pliers from Jacky. He did the same exact thing Jacky did, but this time it was my front tooth.

"No-No!" I screamed as he pulled the tooth out. I cringed at the sound of my tooth being ripped out. This time a part of the tooth got caught in my gums and it ripped my gums open.

"Ah! Please, no more! No more!" I beg as I start to cry. But all they did was shove a sock in my mouth to try and stop the bleeding from going everywhere on me. I wish they would have just killed me then and there, but I knew better. They weren't even close to being done with me.

"Ronnie watch him while we go and get food. If he needs to use the bathroom, just let him go on himself. He doesn't deserve anything like a normal human being does," Craig said as him and the others ran upstairs. Everyone except for Ronnie and he looked pissed off.

The pain wasn't going away and I knew I was going to need stiches for my gums, but I knew that they didn't care if I needed them or not. If they did, I wouldn't be here in the first place.

One they were gone from the basement, Ronnie sighed loudly. I could tell he didn't like being my babysitter and honestly I couldn't blame him. He couldn't go anywhere because he had to watch me, and I would get bored to.

I made a brave move to spit the sock out of my mouth, and this caught Ronnie's attention.

"What are you doing?" he asked and I didn't answer him. This made him seem like he was trying to be nice. That really shocked me since I was being beaten and tortured by them. It was really strange to see Ronnie act so calm towards me.

"I-I a-am in p-pain!" I said, trying to talk normal, but I couldn't. It hurt so bad for me to try and talk, but I had to try.

"I can see, would you like ice?" he asked kindly and I nodded. Thankfully he saw that I had nodded because of the light. I didn't feel like talking at all, but who could blame me?

Ronnie quickly made his way up the stairs as I waited in tears. I wanted to go home, but I knew I was probably never going to go home. I was never going to see my family or friends again. I was never going to see Joni, the love of my life ever again and I knew my time on this earth was slowly expiring.

When I saw Ronnie with a cup of water, I smiled softly to myself. I couldn't smile like I normally did; but something was fishy about the whole thing. If he kidnapped me, then why is he being nice to me?

When I looked at Ronnie, he purposely dropped the cup, causing him to shrug. He didn't care, so he went back to sit back down on the chair.

"B-but!" I said and Ronnie ignored me. I could tell that he wasn't in the mood to deal with me... again. But why the hell would he promise me ice, and then dump it on the floor? It just didn't make sense.

That's when I heard Craig's big mouth.

"We're back Ronnie! And we brought food for you Ronnie!"

"I'm not hungry," Ronnie yelled back as Craig and the rest of the guys came down the stairs. I didn't even want to look at or smell their food. That's how sick to my stomach I was. Ever since they pull two of my teeth, the taste of blood made me sick. Thankfully after awhile, the bleeding in my mouth stopped.

This was my destiny, and maybe they were going to let me go? Or doubted that!