Status: Updates every Thursday.

It Never Ends

Here We Go

Oli’s POV:

I woke up with a killer headache. My eyes and lungs burned, and my head was pounding so hard that I seriously felt like somebody was hitting me over and over again. I sighed and blinked my eyes open, adjusting to the harsh light that was pouring in through the windows.

I looked around me, unsure of where I was at first until I saw the familiar face of Matt Nicholls, curled up on the large chair next to me. Memories of the night before started to flood my already clouded mind. I remembered coming over to Lee’s house for a party, for sure. Besides that, I don’t remember too much else. I got pretty shit faced, as did everyone else at that party. The next thing I remember is now, being sprawled on Lee’s couch. I looked around me and noticed the other guys. Lee was lying face-down on the ground, and Jordan was no more than a foot away from him, while Matt Kean was looking at me from his spot on the ground below me.

“Morning, Oli.” He said with a raspy voice. “Some party last night. My head fucking hurts.” He leaned back on his elbows, seemingly losing himself in thought, probably about the previous night’s party. He shook his head in an effort to clear his mind and smiled up at me, before sitting up and looking around the room. By this time, the other guys had started to wake up from their alcohol induced sleep. Nicholls spoke first, breaking the silence.

“Anyone got pain killers?” He asked, only half joking. Lee looked up at him and nodded his head towards a table which had a small bottle of Advil on it. He handed two to each of us, and we all took them gratefully. I chuckled a bit, looking at the disaster of a house. Lee’s living room looked like a pack of buffaloes or something had come in and just threw shit everywhere. Empty cups, beer cans and bottles of various types of alcohol littered the ground.

This was a normal Saturday afternoon for us. We would spend all week doing shows or just keeping busy in general, and then on the weekend we would have some party that none of us remembered. We were trying to make this one special though, (meaning more alcohol and drinking games that normal) as we were leaving for the first shows of Warped Tour on Monday. This would mean shows every day, only a few day long breaks for the bands during the three month long tour. The guys were really excited for Warped, and so was I. We were all gonna get to see old friends and play killer sold out shows. It was always the highlight of our year, and something we anticipated all year long.

The rest of the day was filled with eating a whole lot of food and sleeping, still at Lee’s house. By the time I got back to my apartment it was already 10:04 pm. I stumbled around for a little while, making myself a coffee and getting changed into some blue pajama pants and a white V-neck before settling down on the couch to watch a movie. I normally would be out tonight, but the guys had decided we’d all wake up early to finish packing and getting all our shit on the bus.

At some point I drifted off, into an uneasy and lonely sleep.

Boy this was going to be a long summer.

---

Austin’s POV:

I was laying in my bunk on my tour bus, scrolling through twitter on my laptop. It was the morning of our first show at warped tour, and a lot of people were sending me tweets about how excited they were to see us. It was like 9 am, way too early for me to be awake, but we had a lot of preparing to do for our show at 1 pm. I closed my laptop and pulled my curtain back, peering out into the bus. Everyone else was still sleeping, so I decided to go outside for a little bit of fresh air. I hopped outta my bunk and slipped into a pair of black skinny jeans with a loose fitting tank top. I threw on my black vans and quickly left the bus.

I stepped outside, sighing as I felt the already hot and sticky Texas air. I walked around, pretty slowly, just enjoying the silence of the morning. Things would get much louder once the shows started. I smiled to myself, I was so happy to be here. I was really thankful that our hard work and effort had paid off in the end, and we were now having the times of our lives. Touring was so much fun, and the crazy after parties and places we got to see was totally worth being away from home for months at a time. Some of the other guys had girlfriends, but not me. I kind of was the loner outta the guys. Sure, girls were all over me, but nothing ever clicked. I've had quite a few girlfriends, giving each one of them so much time before one of us was just unhappy. It was usually me; it never felt right when I was with these girls. Something always felt out of place, and uneasy in those relationships.

I frowned at the thought, wondering was wrong with me. I tucked my hands into my pockets and turned around to walk back to the bus, passing by some other bands buses on the way there. I noticed Tony and Jaime from Pierce the Veil, leaning on the side of their bus and smoking a cigarette. I smiled at them as they waved me over.

“Hey Austin!” Tony smiled back at me as I approached them. “Good luck at the show today,” He continued. “I know you guys are gonna kill it. You always do.” He flicked the end of his cigarette on the ground and turned back to me.

“Thanks. I’m really happy to start touring again. I've missed the stupid bus, believe it or not.” They both laughed and continued on about how excited they were to play the show today. After a bit of small talk I started to head back to the bus. On the way there, I noticed another tour bus that wasn't there before. I wasn't sure whose bus it was, but it didn't really matter to me. There were like a hundred bands playing, there was no way I could know them all.

I was about to hop back up into my bus when I noticed somebody stepping off of the new bus I had just seen. He was covered in tattoos from the neck down, and from what I could see they looked quite nice. He had longish brown hair, a bit longer than my own. I shot him a quick smile, but to my surprise he didn't return one.

Instead he just started at me with an expression of pure hatred.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! First chapter, yay! I really would appreciate feedback; it means so much to me. Constructive criticism is ALWAYS welcome as I would love to improve this for you guys.

Also, on a side note, I didn’t edit this as I kind of just want to get it up. Whatever x3

And comments, subscriptions or recommendations are seriously so appreciated. Thank yooou<3.

I’ll probably update this often depending on the amount of feedback. I have unlimited free time so just lemme know if you like it, it’ll motivate me to wanna update daily c:

Title Credit: Here We Go - Sleeping with Sirens

xoxo
Ribbon