Status: Updates every Thursday.

It Never Ends

I fell in love from the moment we kissed

Austin’s POV:

“You’re fucking beautiful.” I whisper in his ear as I press him against the wall. I lean my head down and press my lips against the smaller boy’s neck, eliciting small moans from him. I was hoping nobody would walk through the hallway and interrupt my special moment with Oli, but this is a venue and anything could happen.

I pull my lips away from his neck and move back to his face, pressing small kisses to his forehead before working my way back to his lips. He reaches up and tangles his fingers in the back of my hair, pulling my face closer to his. I glide my tongue along his bottom lip, asking for access, which he quickly grants. Our tongues dance together for a few minutes, fighting for dominance until I finally gain control. I grasp my hands on his hips and press our bodies closer together, if that’s even possible. His lips are addicting, they taste like vanilla and cigarettes. I think I could stand like this all day with him, but I know that people would ask questions on where we were. We had to get back to our buses; we were driving to the next state tonight. I reluctantly pull away from him, both of us panting and gasping for breath. “We have to go, darling. Although I might not mind getting left behind here with you, other people might.” I chuckle and tangle his fingers with mine, pulling him towards the back exit of the venue.

Our hands fit together like missing puzzle pieces, and I can’t help but smile to myself. We only kissed for the first time last night and I can already see myself falling in love with this boy. The way his dark brown hair falls on his face, leading right to his hazel orbs which I could probably lose myself in. Everything about him was utterly perfect; I could go on about it all day if I needed to.

“Come sleep with me again, love?” Oli questions me, glancing sideways at me with a hopeful grin.

“I don’t think I want to wake up another day without you next to me.” I admit, earning a cheeky grin and a blush from the tattooed boy next to me.

He pulls me to his bus, tapping on the door for somebody to let him in. The door opens and one of his band mates is standing there with a questioning gaze. I think his name is Matt, but I can’t remember. “Put your eyes back in your head, Nicholls.” Oli laughs at his friend, pulling me up onto the bus with him. “Nothing to see here.” He playfully hits Nicholls with his free hand before leading me back to his bunk. He removes his shirt and pants, leaving himself in only his boxers and I can’t help but stare. His body is so small and delicate, I just love it. He notices me looking and rolls his eyes before making grabby hands at me. “Stop staring and come cuddle me.” His whispers to me. I also remove my shirt and pants before slipping in the bunk next to him, snaking my arm around his torso.

He reaches a hand up and traces my tattooed hand with his fingers, looking at them curiously. “Your tattoos are beautiful, love.” He whispers to me and I find myself grinning against the back of his head.

“Yours are too, love.” He snorts at the “love” part, guessing that I’m making fun of him. He’s so cute when he calls me love, though.

“I’m so glad we worked things out.” I whisper against his neck before pressing a kiss into it. “Now go to sleep, gorgeous.”

---

When I wake up, Oli is still sleeping next to me. Our legs got tangled together along with the sheet during the night, and I can’t help but smile. Although Oli might not be my boyfriend, I’m so lucky to have him here next to me. I've only known him for a few days, and we've only been on good terms for a select few of those days, but I know that he’s something special. He’s an amazing boy and has completely changed my view on boys within a few days. I hear a small whimper escape his lips and turn to see his beautiful hazel eyes looking at me.

“Good morning, beautiful.” He whispers to me, turning his body around to face me. His morning voice is deep and raspy, and his accent is stronger in the morning. I smile at him, leaning my head down to gently press my lips to his. What starts off as a sweet and short kiss turns heated pretty quickly. Before I know what’s happening, Oli is completely on top of me. Our mouths are open and our tongues are moving sloppily together. He grabs my hands, pushing them above my head and tangling our fingers together up there. He pulls away from the kiss, moving his head down to my neck and slowly starting to nip and suck at it, his breath ghosting over the spots that he’s bitten already.

“Oh god, Oli.” I whisper to him, remembering that we’re still on his bus, and I really don’t think the other guys will appreciate us doing anything while we’re here. I quickly flip him off of me, taking control on the smaller boy below me. “You’re such a tease.” I growl in his ear, feeling myself getting turned on quickly. “You know we can’t do anything here.”

He shrugs below me, and I can see a glint of humor in his hazel eyes. “You’ll just have to wait.” He whispers back to me, sliding himself from under me and moving the curtain back to the bunk, leaving me there, turned on and now alone. I sigh and throw my head back against the pillow.

I decide not to make anything suspicious and slide myself out of the bunk with him, noticing that we’re the first ones up. I swear to god if his band mates weren't here right now I’d fuck his brains out, but I guess we’ll have to wait. That’ll just make it that much better when it does end up happening. “Just wait until I get you alone.” I press myself to Oli's back, hearing him lightly gasp. “You’ll definitely get it then.” I pull away from him and reach down to pull on my jeans, leaving him there with goose bumps.

He turns back, wide eyed, and I can see his erection pressing against his tight skinny jeans. I innocently smile and shrug my shoulders, I can be a tease right back, Oli.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAHAHA DID YOU REALLY THINK THEY'D DO IT ALREADY?

no. i do what i want.

sorry for being so shitty on updating this, by the way. Writers block, kind of. You can read my other story which I update more frequently if you like my writing, i guess. or not. whatever.

Title Credit: If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn - Sleeping With Sirens

xoxo
Ribbon