Status: Updates every Thursday.

It Never Ends

Ready for repair

Oli's POV:

“Hey, Ols?” Austin calls my name as he approaches me.

“Yeah?” I look up at him, smiling when I see him. Austin is possibly the cutest person in the entire world, and his smile lights up the room at any given time. His laugh is so fucking cute and everything about this boy is absolutely perfect. I really think I’m falling in love with him.

“I was thinking we could slip away and go on a date tonight?” He shifts his weight from foot to foot, looking at me with that cheesy grin of his. Today the bands all had a free day so we had mostly been spending it cuddling and making out, which I didn't mind one bit, but going on our first date would be really nice.

“Sounds perfect to me, love.” I grin right back at him and he leans in to capture my lips in a kiss.

---

Austin told me not to dress up too much, but also not to wear a tank top showing half of my body. He kind of smirked at me when he said that and added the comment that he’d rather I wore nothing, which he assumed I hadn't heard him when I clearly had.

I decided on wearing a button up short sleeved blue shirt with black skinny jeans, skipping out on a beanie and wearing my nicest shoes. I hoped this was what he meant, but if not then, oops.

It sucked being on tour because we had to either drive the bus to the restaurant or walk, plus afterwards the guys might be here so we’ll have absolutely no alone time. We’ll just have to make the best of it this way, we really have no choice.

I hear a knock on the door and turn to open it, seeing Austin smiling at me. “Hey, you look beautiful as always.” He grins as he says it and approaches me to give me a gentle hug and kisses the top of my head. He smells like cologne as always, and is wearing a halfway buttoned checkered shirt over a black t-shirt, paired with skinny jeans. “You ready to go?” He looks me up and down and I nod, giving him a grin right back.

He takes my hand and leads me off of the bus, starting to walk through the parking lot and towards the street. “It sucks we have to walk, I couldn't even find a really nice restaurant.”

“It doesn't matter where we go, I’m happy just being with you.” I blush and his grip on my hand tightens.

---

He found a small restaurant, and had made us reservations earlier that day. It was nice but not too nice, which was good because I wasn't really in the mood for anything too fancy.

We sat together and talked a lot about our families and where we grew up. Austin told me a little bit about his mother and how she passed, and I told him about my family. He also told me about how he was married in the past but it never worked out. We have a lot in common musically too, to that was a topic that came up a lot.

“I had a great time, Austin.” Austin grins and holds out his hand to help me up from the table. We start the walk back to the tour grounds, hand in hand and I can’t help but smile the whole entire time home. On the way there Austin sees a little shop and insists we go in, where he ends up buying me a rose. His small gesture is really cute and it made the night perfect, but he wasn't done.

“Follow me.” He pulls me by my hand down a small beaten path in the woods. We walk for a few minutes in silence, the moonlight was barely visible and the woods had a calming feel. We end up next to a small lake surrounded by tall cattails with a few benches scattered around it. “I found this a few hours ago, looking for a place to take you. I think it’s really simple but beautiful.”

The moonlight reflected off the lake and caused it to have a white glow. He was right, it was beautiful. We sat on one of the benches and I ended up in his lap, his arms wrapped around my waist and pressing delicate kisses into the crook of my neck. I curl closer to him and turn my head to capture his lips in a kiss, but he pulls away after a few seconds. I pout but he doesn't kiss me again.

“I just wanted to know if you wanted to make things official.” He questions me with a glint in his beautiful chocolate eyes.

“Of course, Austin.” I laugh lightly and he leans in to kiss me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
holy shit this is horrid

Please excuse my shit writing. I have an extreme case of writers block on 2/3 of my stories and I really am just trying to push past it. Leave feedback anyways loves? It really motivates me.

Title Credit: Ready For Repair - Secrets

xoxo
Ribbon