Status: Updates every Thursday.

It Never Ends

Fireworks

Austin’s POV:

It had been two weeks since I asked Oli to me mine officially, but not that much has happened. We were often together but we were almost never alone, and obviously we weren't out to the public. Nobody knows we’re even gay, never mind together. We both were in pretty popular bands and with the tour it took a lot for us to even find a minute alone, but when we did I would steal quick kisses or press myself to him, just enjoying his company. We had to act like just friends, which honestly sucked. I liked being in his presence, we were quickly becoming a protective bubble for each other. We were both still somewhat broken on the inside, but being with each other and having so much in common was really helping.

Simply being in the same room as Oliver put me at ease, knowing that there was somebody I could truly trust there. I don’t know why, but I really felt like a bond had formed itself so quickly between us. I felt like I could almost completely trust him and it’s only been a matter of weeks. I’m okay with that though, you can’t learn to love without taking the leap.

I sat in my bunk, my head moving to the music playing in my headphones while I thought to myself. I wish I could be with Oli right now, and almost the second I thought that, my phone buzzed.

Come to my bus? The guys are gone for the night. –Oli

I smirked at the text, knowing that there was some sexual tension between Oli and me. Sure, it hasn't been very long but I was sure of ‘us’, so of course I would take any opportunity to try to tease him as much as I could, but can you really blame me? He teased me right back, maybe even twice as much. I decided that there was no chance I was declining this offer, so I hopped off my bunk, checking myself in the mirror once over before scurrying off of my bus and looking around for Bring Me the Horizon’s. It usually was parked somewhere near mine and I wasn't surprised when I saw it right across from ours. I walked quickly over to it, hoping that there were no fans around to stop me and knocked on the door.

Oli opened it almost immediately, standing in the entrance of the bus, shirtless of course, just grinning at me. “Hey cutie.” He looks at me, an eyebrow raised and a smirk on his face. “Come on in.” He moves out of the way and I step on the bus, looking behind the slightly shorter boy and noticing that nobody was on the bus.

I hear him close and lock the door, and I wrap my arms around his waist, turning him around to face me. “I missed you.” I cup the side of his face and press my lips to his in an eager kiss. I can still feel the fireworks going off inside of me, just like every other time we've kissed. They don't seem to want to go away, which I'm completely fine with. The kiss quickly deepens as he kisses back with more force that I initially did and I take it as a sign to go further, so I open my mouth and slide my tongue along his bottom lip until he greets my tongue with his own. He wraps his hands around my neck and grabs at the short hair on the back of my head, a small moan escaping his lips as our tongues slide together.

I can feel my skin getting hot and I pull away from his lips, bending my head slightly to start sucking on the side of his neck. A small gasp escapes his lips as soon as I attach myself to his neck and I can’t help but find it adorable as fuck. God damn this man was perfection. I bit gently on his neck, licking the spot that I attacked before moving to another spot to leave more marks. I smiled into his neck, knowing that he was going weak in my arms. If we were in a normal situation, I’d carry him bridal style all the way to the bed and have my way with him, but unfortunately that just wasn't the case. We’d have to wait to go all the way until then, but that didn't mean we weren't doing anything with the empty bus.

I quit my assault on Oli's neck and walk backwards towards the couch, feeling the back of my legs hitting the side of it and Oli pushes me down onto it, his small frame positioned on top of mine. He reconnected our lips in another heated kiss, but it quickly turned into him rolling his hips and grinding himself into me, causing much needed friction between the two of us. I pull back from the kiss, wrapping my arms around him before flipping myself on top of him. His small frame looks so cute and innocent below me, but he’s still incredibly sexy and I want nothing more than to have my way with him right this very moment. Good thing I had some self-control. “You’re fucking perfect.” I whisper in his ear, nipping at the bottom of his ear before rolling my hips into his again. We both gasp at the contact and I can’t take it anymore.

I reach down to unbutton his jeans, slowly sliding them down before he does the same to mine. I reach down to palm him through his boxers and he looks at me with pleading eyes. “Oh god, Austin. Please.”

“Please what?” I demand. I guess I could be somewhat dominant when I wanted to be. I was still palming him; he was having obvious trouble catching his breath to answer me.

“Oh-oh god. Please t-touch me!” He manages to get out through his moans and I smirk at him, still holding myself up with one hand before reaching the other one up to hook it in the waistband of his boxers, quickly discarding them. I reach down and grab hold of his member, sliding my hand slowly up and down, watching his eyes roll into the back of his head and his breathing get quicker. Somehow through his ecstasy he manages to reach down and slide my boxers down too, making me gasp at the sudden contact. He moves his hand achingly slow and I match his pace, leaning down to connect our lips again.

“Oh my god. Faster, please.” He whispers against my lips. I flick my wrist faster and run my finger along the tip of his member, and he meets my pace. We’re both gasping and moaning for a few minutes before I can feel that familiar sensation in the pit of my stomach.

“C-close!” it all I manage to get out before Oli and I reach our climax at the same time, making a mess over each other’s shirts. I collapse next to him, not wanting the high to go away.

“That was… great.” Is all Oli manages to get out, he’s still breathless. I sigh in agreement before closing my eyes and snaking my arm around Oli's side, falling asleep with him next to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was my first time writing smut >.> I probably suck at it and this might be a one time deal idk.

Feedback? Much appreciated. Thanks loves.

Title Credit: Fireworks - You Me At Six

xoxo
Ribbon