Status: Updates every Thursday.

It Never Ends

All Your Hate

Austin’s POV:

“What the fuck is up Texas?!” I yelled into my mic. We were finally doing our first show of warped tour. I looked out at the screaming crowd as we started up our first song.

I knew I should be nothing but excited, but as I continued singing, something just didn't feel right. There was an unsettling feeling in my stomach, but I couldn't place my finger on why I felt so shitty. So I just continued performing, trying to put my heart into every word that came out of my mouth. We finished up the show, and turned to leave the stage. Right as we exited, I remembered why I was feeling shitty, right as I came face to face with the tattooed man from earlier today.

That was what was getting to me. The way he looked at me, it was like he completed hated me. His eyes glared like daggers right into mine. He had beautiful hazel eyes, but they definitely got to me as he scowled at me. I must have been standing there looking at him for just a little too long, because he snorted at me. “Get the fuck out of my way.” He spat at me, pushing past me onto the stage.

It shouldn't have affected me; I didn't even know this kid. But it did. It got under my skin, and I had no clue why. I sighed and started to listen to the stage behind me, the tattooed boy was up there now. I could hear him yelling into the mic, and I listened carefully, waiting for them to introduce themselves. He introduced them as Bring Me the Horizon. I had heard of them before, I’m almost positive his name is Oli Sykes, but I still didn't know who he was or why he was being so damn rude to me. I shrugged, trying to get the thought out of my head, and turned to walk back to my bus to clean up. I wasn't going to let this Oli kid ruin my time at warped tour, no matter how much of an ass he was being.

---

Oli’s POV:

It was our turn to perform. We were going right after Austin Carlile's band, which did I mention I hated him? Although he was the biggest asshole in the world, I had to admit that their music was okay. I stood on the side of the stage as the techs made sure my band was ready and listened to them playing their last song. I watched as their band filed off the stage, Austin coming last. He must have been spacing out or something, because he walked right into me. I glared at him, scowling, and he just looked shocked. Fuck this guy, what did he think he was doing? “Get the fuck out of my way.” I hissed angrily at him before pushing past him and hopping up on the stage.

Everyone always wonders why I hate the guy so much.. God, where do I start? There’s no particular event that just made me hate him, it was just everything about him. Something about the way he carried himself got under my skin and made my blood boil. He acted like he was all that and a cup of tea, just because he was in a band with a large following. Everything was handed to him; he didn't work to get there. He got placed at the top, unlike me who had to work since I was quite young to get where I was. He didn't deserve to be here, he didn't earn it. He used people and then ditched ‘em, I knew he did.

Thinking about this made me really fucking angry, and I was putting much more emotion into our songs. The crowd went wild.

We finished up our set and we were currently out and about, just meeting all the fans that we could. I really was having a good day, the crowd was great, the show went amazing, and all these fans were really making me smile. I took a few more pictures and signed some things before deciding to go back to my bus for the night. I had a grin on my face; it was such a great night.

I was nearly back at our bus before that grin was wiped completely off of my face. Standing near our bus, was Nicholls and Lee… But they weren't alone. Next to them, laughing as somebody told a joke was Austin. I was just standing there, staring at him angrily when Nicholls noticed me.

“Woah, Oli, you okay man?” He questioned, sounding generally concerned.

“I’m fucking lovely.” I hissed at him, still locking my eyes with Austin’s. I balled up my fists and had barely noticed that Lee and Nicholls had left me and Austin standing there alone. He looked really calm, and he reached up and scratched the back of his neck.

We stood there silently for a few seconds, me not being able to move out of pure anger before he broke the silence.

“Dude, did I do something or are you just in a bad mood today?” He started, sounding confident and cocky like always. “You've been giving me the death stare all day and it’s seriously freaking me out.” He runs his fingers through his hair while he says this. Why the fuck does he have to be so cocky? He should know why I hate him; he did this shit to himself.

Nothing registered in my mind except anger, so it was one of those speak before thinking moments for me. “Fuck you Austin. You should know why I hate you. You haven’t earned a single fucking second on this earth and you know it. Stop using people and get a fucking grip. You’re useless.” I spat at him, still clenching my fists. He’s really lucky I’m not punching him right now.

He looked surprised, like he didn't believe me. He shrugged his shoulders and looked at me calmly “Not sure why you have such an attitude, but I like it, Sykes.” He said before walking off to his bus.

My mouth dropped open in shock. Did he really just say that? This is why I hate him! He can’t take anything seriously. He was a waste of space and he didn't deserve to be alive, never mind here at an amazing tour with amazing fans falling all over him.

But for some reason, as he walked off, I couldn't help but watch him. The anger I felt in my stomach turned to something I had never felt before. It felt almost like a nervous feeling, but something quite different than that too. It felt like I had butterflies in my stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Welp. I'm pretty happy with this chapter, I really have a lot of ideas floating around my head. Not sure exactly where I'm going to take this story, but that's the fun of it, right?

Thank you so much to everyone who commented, subscribed, and recommended the last chapter. It means the world to see. Hopefully you guys will stick with me, because this story is something that I'm going to put my heart into.

Ily all. Leave me feedback? If you do i'll update again today or tomorrow. c:

Title credit: All your hate - Black Veil Brides

xoxo
Ribbon