Saying Sorry

Saying Sorry 04

Sonny’s POV (the day before)
I was lying in my bunk listening to the radio as we drove to the first venue on the Warped Tour circuit. I sat up to turn the radio off 'cause they were only playing shitty pop songs as usual when the lyrics to an Eighteen Visions song, Broken Hearted, caught my attention. It reminded me a lot of Sam and myself. Geeze I missed her like crazy.
‘Sonny!’ Matt suddenly yelled, interrupting my thoughts.
‘What do you want now, Matt?’ I yelled back.
‘The lists just got emailed through’ he answered.
‘What lists?’ I asked, confused.
‘Stage manager lists’
‘Oh ok, coming then’ I said, hopping up and walking down to him.
‘Travis you got a chick called Ashleigh, Derek you got a chick called Brittany and Jon you and me get a Dude called Lucus’ he started.
‘The chicks sound like sluts’ Derek commented at their names.
‘Oh, Sonny’ Matt said as I walked into the room ‘you got a chick called Samantha’
When he said that I stopped dead in my tracks.
‘Wh…who?’ I stuttered out.
‘Samantha. Samantha James’ he said slowly, looking up at me. As soon as he saw my face he realised what he had just said.
‘Oh…My…God!’ he stuttered out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know, but it had to go in, and I just posted one, and I'm gunna keep going till I either run out, or get kicked off the computer...Thankies!