Saying Sorry

Saying Sorry 08

Sonny's P.O.V
We were hanging out backstage after our show when Matt decided it would be funny to pick on me. I was taking off my sweat drenched shirt when he started.
'Sonny, look at your pudgy belly' he squealed.
'Leave me alone Matt. Besides, it's not as pudgy as yours' I shot back, followed by a chorus of laughter from the others. When I turned around he was giving me this stupid, over dramatic hurt stare so just to shit him off I shot him one back, before turning around and dropping my shirt onto the pile of sweaty clothing that the other guys had already shed. Then I spun around, intending to pay Matt out some more, only to come face to face with Sammy.
'Hey' I said, grinning, glad to see her again. Her smile suddenly faded and she started yelling at me. For what I had no idea. That was until she mentioned Emily.
'I've fuct up this time' I thought to myself. It was what she said next that really winded me.
'…the reason I'm dying…'
'What. The. Fuck? Oh no, please not again' I thought to myself. The next thing I knew she was yelling at Matt, telling him to get out of her way. Then she suddenly kneed him in the balls. Once he hit his knees she took off. After 30 seconds it really sunk in as to what had just happened and I went after her.

Once outside the door I found the hallway bustling with people, none of which were Sam. I ran down the hallway and out the back door into the huge parking lot. She was no where to be seen, so I went straight to her bus. I started running and when I got there I found the door wide open so I let myself in, only to come face to face with Jacoby and Dani.
'Hey have you guys seen Sam?' I asked. All I got in reply was 2 glares that could have killed.
'Yea we have' Dani said after a few seconds 'what the fuck did you do to her?'
'I'll explain later. Right now I've just got to find her' I said quickly.
'Sam knew this would happen' Jacoby said 'unless you tell us what's going on your not knowing anything'
'Look there's really no time' I said, getting angry.
'Okay. Well maybe this will help you. Sam said to tell you that it's back. Mind shedding a little light as to what it is?' Jacoby said viciously.
'Oh no' I thought to myself.

Jacoby's P.O.V
Sam was right. It looks like he did just about shit himself. I wonder what's going on. What the hell that means.
'Oh no' Sonny suddenly groaned, before dropping to the floor.
'Alright. I want the truth. The whole truth. Now' Dani suddenly said.
'Alright' Sonny unexpectedly agreed 'when we were younger, at the age of 11, my twin sister was told she had 3 months to live because she had a brain tumor. I was upset but not as upset as Sam. About 2 and a half weeks later Emily died' he said, tears spilling down his cheeks.
'So that's why you wrote the song? The whole world thinks it's about an old girlfriend' I said.
'Yea I know' he said 'anyway 2 years later Sam was diagnosed with leukemia' he started again.
'WHAT?!?!' Dani yelled.
'Dani, shut up for once' I snapped, concerned for Sam.
'Sorry' he muttered.
'She started chemo and dropped out of school for 6 months. When I learnt that there was a chance she could die, like Emily did, and if she did survive she would have to repeat, I started skipping school to be with her. Anyway she had it really tough for a long time but she miraculously pulled through. The only real downside was that she had to repeat but she didn’t even mind that cause I was with her, repeating for skipping so much school' he said simply.
'Wow' I breathed.
'But why is she so upset?' Dani suddenly asked.
'Yea' I agreed, suddenly curious again.
'Well she walked in today and discovered my worst habit. I smoke' he said.
'YOU WHAT?!?!' I yelled 'even after what happened to Emily and Sam?'
'Look I know alright. I'm not exactly proud of it either, though I do have my reasons' he said, looking ashamed 'but right now I have to find Sammy and tell her that I'm quitting. But the way that I'm quitting, with these tablets, well they require that I still smoke for a few days. Today was my last one' he said 'and that's why I need you to tell me where she is. So I can explain this to her'
'Well she came in here looking for you. Said something about it being a mistake coming and then went to pack her bags. I'm pretty sure she's going home' I said quickly.
'Thanks guys. I'm gunna go find her now. And I'm so sorry, I really am' he said, standing up and heading for the door.
'Wait! We're coming with you' Dani said, receiving a smile from Sonny.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking so long to the 2 people who read. I dunno if this is really any good or not, but yea I'll keep going till I post everything I've got so far, but then, if I don't have at least one person ask me to keep going, I'm going to quit, and try something else. Sorry but yea, I'm not gunna keep posting if no one is interested, but I will keep writing. So yea as usual, thanks for reading, it's much appreciated!