Daydreamer

Awake

Beep…beep…beep…beep…

Beep…beep…beep…beep…

Beep…beep…beep…


“That noise is gettin’ really, fuckin’, ANNOYING!”

I sat up and opened my eyes, ready to beat the shit out of the source.

“That sound is the heart monitor, dumbass.”

I turned to see Ty, sitting in the chair while trying to hold back a laugh.

“What are you smiling at?!”

Wait.
Hold up.

I looked around, realizing I’m lying in a hospital bed, in a hospital room.
I’m in the hospital…

“How the fuck did I end up in here?!”
He shrugged his shoulders.

“All I know is that you hit your head on something and fractured your skull. Austin was the one who told us you were here, so I’m assuming he had something to do with it?”

The fight.

“I went to clarify something to him, and it escalated into a fist fight.”

He didn’t ask anything else about it.

“How’s Tyler holding up?”
As soon as Ty was about to answer, the door opened.

In stepped Tyler, a tired but hopeful look on his face.

“I’ll leave you two alone.” Ty spoke as he stood up, and he was out the room.

Tyler kept his distance for a moment, biting down on his lip and looking at the floor.

“What? No hug?”
He looked up as I held out my arms to him.

His lips quivered as he ran towards me and wrapped his arms around me.

“I’m glad you’re okay…”

I held him close, running a hand through his hair.

“How did you hold up?”
He hesitated to speak.

“…I had a panic attack…Austin kept trying to apologize…he was so close…and I…”
“Austin—?!”
“It’s okay…he didn’t do anything. I told him to leave. I don’t think he’s coming back.”

“Did you…?”

He shook his head.

“I was close…I thought I wasn’t strong enough…but…I did what you said.”
He looked up at me, a small smile appearing.

“It really helped.”

I smiled back and leant in to kiss him.
However, I saw AJ, Skylar and Ty making kissy faces through the door window.

I flicked them off as I closed the space between Tyler and me.
Tyler pulled away with a small blush on his cheeks.

“Can you come home now? A week has been long enough.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Bleh... :x (I know this chapter sucks, buuut whatevs... writer's block is a bitch and this story might be over soon. o: )
No comments this time, lovelies. o:
'Til the next chapter!