Sequel: The Demon Queen

The Demoness

the Demoness

Rae looked around, she had no idea where she was and she didn't know if she had been followed. She was tired, there was blood seeping out of the wound on her side. She knew that she needed medical attention and she knew that if she went to a hospital, she'd be asked what happened. She wanted to avoid the questions. She didn't think she had it in her to lie about it. They'd send her back anyway. She was too young to be on her own. She had stopped feeling the pain hours ago and although the blood was still flowing, it was a slower pace than when she'd gotten the wound. Her legs were growing weak and she was starting to stumble.

When she heard someone scream she shrunk back into the shadows behind a dumpster. She couldn't stand the smell but she didn't want to be noticed, so she sucked a breath and tried not to breathe. She watched as someone was shove against the wall of a building across from where she was and a moment later was trying to scamper back further into the shadow of the dumpster when the guy who was attacking the other, snapped his neck. She must've made a noise because the man turned burning eyes towards her and she whimpered knowing, the look in them. He began to move forward only to stop at the sound of heels on blacktop.

Apparently whoever it was spooked him because he disappeared. Rae stared at the spot that he had been in. She quickly became aware that the clicking of heels was getting closer. She was shocked to see a woman crouch in front of the body of the man that had been killed. A moment later she gasped when she saw a mist like substance leave the dead body. The woman, turned and stared at her. She walked forward and for the first time since seeing her realized that the woman, was wearing white, from what seemed like head to toe.

A hand was held out to Rae and she trembled when the woman just raised an eyebrow at her. She reached out and took the offered hand. The fear that she'd end up dead if she didn't coursed through her. However the move to reach for the hand of the mysterious woman, caused her side to begin bleeding more again. She fell to the ground, crying out in pain. The woman knelt, not caring that she was kneeling in blood.

“You're dying. Why haven't you gone to a hospital?”

“Can't.” Rae breathed harshly.

“Where are your parents?” Instantly she saw the fear pass over the red heads face. “Did one of them do this?” Rae could only nod. “Your father?” She saw the woman begin to take a look at her carefully helping her sit. The fact that the skirt she wore was ripped, and while helping her sit, ended up riding up enough to see that the red head who she now realized was rather young, wasn't wearing anything underneath. The bruises forming on what seemed to be every inch of skin, had the woman looking at the young girl in the face.

“Please, just leave me alone. I won't go back there.” The fact that each word was said through a cough and as Rae tried to pull in air had the woman making up her mind instantly.

“I won't leave you alone. I'm Ariela.” A look flashed over Rae's face. “Yes, that one. I can make you a deal Rae. I can let you live. If you agree to the terms.”

“Why?”

“Because, I can see in your head, to what he did to you. I'll help you kill the bastard. But you'll have to become a demon. Don't worry, I'll take care of you. You won't ever have to worry about getting hurt like this again. So, before you lose more blood, what'll it be? You want to make that deal?”

“Yes.” It was weak, but it was said. Ariela smiled, and stood. She pulled a emerald encrusted blade from her boot and a vile appeared out of thin air. She dipped the tip of it into the small metallic red vile and knelt once more. She traced the tip of the blade over the gash on Rae's side and when the girl gasped and cried out in pain she smiled satisfied as she watched the wounds on her begin to heal.

Rae stood slowly and when had to blink a couple of times, as she realized her vision was one hundred times better than it had been and that her body no longer hurt, in any place. She looked down at herself to find that her wounds were healed, and even the scar from when her father had sliced her arm was gone. She looked at the woman who had called herself Ariela and studied her for a moment. She had turquoise streaked through her long ice blonde hair and blood, know staining her white clothes.

----

Ariela stood leaning against the wall of a random club where her brother wanted to meet. She waited impatiently for him to arrive. He was late, and he'd been the one to call this little meeting. She heard a commotion and glanced over. He had arrived. As usual he was surrounded by girls. Some of them, knowing who he was and probably begging him to turn them into a Demoness so they'd live forever.

“Sister.” Ariela rolled her eyes.

“Atario” she replied. She glanced at the girls. “Why don't you ladies disappear for a while.” They glanced at Atario and he nodded.

“Where's the girl?” He growled.

“What girl?”

“The one from the alley. She saw too much, needs to die. Although she was pretty, I may turn her. Or at the least heal the little bitch and have some fun with her. She looked like she would be rather fun.”

“You'll never touch her Atario. I suggest you leave it be.”

“You already turned her. Was the pour thing dying Ariela? Did you make one of your little deals? Pathetic really. Giving them the choice. That's fine though. I'll can use this to my advantage. I'll have her. Once I kill you, I'll make the little whore my queen.”

“You'll never get close enough to me to kill me.” Ariela smirked as she spoke and immediately fifteen demons appeared. With a laugh on her lips she disappeared. Her brother would never learn. Atario stood there and let out a sound of anguish. If it was the last thing he'd do, he swore he'd kill his sister and burn her new little whore of a friend.

----

Rae stood, wearing a pair of denim shorts, and a white tank top with a pair of sandals, staring at the house she had run from only three days prior. Ariela stood beside her and watched, as a man walked into the house from his car. She glanced at Rae and saw that the girl was trembling beside her. She had told Rae, she'd kill the man, and when it was done, she'd train her to become the best demoness that she could be. Together they walked across the road and to the front door of the house, that Rae never wanted to set foot in again. Ariela wore a pair of white washed jeans, a white corset top, and white heels. Her hair was not down however like was normally. She had pulled it back with a blood red hair tie.

They walked inside and Rae saw her father continue going through the mail he'd just gone out and gotten.

“It's about time you came back you little bitch. Go clean up the mess that you made.”

“I wouldn't talk to her like that if I were you.” His head shot up and he took in the woman with his daughter.

“Who the fuck are you?”

“You're worst fucking nightmare.” Ariela lifted her hand and immediately the mail fell from his hands and he found himself pinned to the wall, by an imaginary restraint. “Now, young Rae here is going to help me kill you. Would you like to know how you're going to die?”

“You bitches can't kill me.”

“Oh, but we can. I've spent the past three days teaching Rae how to carve up a human. She has a knack for it. Why don't you tell your father where you're going to start dear. I hear the devil approaching.” Rae moved forward while Ariela moved outside. In a blink of Rae's eyes her father's clothes were gone and he was suddenly on the table, bound to it by ropes, laced with chain, that he couldn't break.

“Since you like it so much old man, I'm going to listen to you scream while I cut your dick off. Then, I think I'll move on to your hands.” She slowly, methodically like Ariela had shown her, taught her, did as she said she would, the screaming from her father, made her take her time, as she began to really enjoy what she was doing. It was like a switch flipped on inside of her and she wanted to savor the moment. The metallic smell of the blood pooling under the table was like heaven to her. When a crash sounded she turned her head and watched as Ariela and the man she had seen in the alley three days ago had just gone through the front bay window. A moment later the man howled in pain and disappeared. She smiled at Ariela who nodded and looked at the body that had been carved up and smiled. She waved a hand and the pieces were gone and they were back in Ariela's manor.

----

Over the next four years, Rae learned from Ariela. Learned her methods and excelled at everything that she was taught. Once she was old enough, she had been rewarded with what Ariela deemed her pets. After a while, Rae developed a taste for a certain type of man. Whenever she got bored with them, she'd kill them with the emerald encrusted blade that Ariela had given her. She became Ariela's most trusted Demoness. Although, from the way you acted, you wouldn't believe that she had an appetite for death. A love for blood, the smell, and just a tiny taste for it. Around the others she was modest, but still remained Ariela's most faithful and soon became her right hand. But the one thing she would never forget, was that it was Ariela who had saved her, given her this chance at a new life, and live up to her full potential. She was a Demoness and she loved every bloody minute of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lovez && Hugz && DeathBatKisses
xSweet.Afterlifex


Post Song:
Going to Hell - the Pretty Reckless - (whole album)